Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charles Davis crushes the Raiders 1st round

Charles Davis crushes the Raiders 1st round

Charles Davis puts out his POST FREE AGENCY MOCK DRAFT on NFL.com

If we do not trade out of our pick- he has us doing the following with our picks

4) Josh Allen DE from KY

24) Josh Jacobs RB from AL

27) Byron Murphy CB from Washington

Your thoughts??

Rather have Harris in the second round

I would be more than happy with this

I don't want any running back in the first. Bigger needs I believe. But I am also happy seeing what Warren can do.

I prefer Devin Bush over the running back if available. Really need to go heavy defense early in this draft.

It would crush the Raiders future. Josh Allen doesn't fit what the Raider do. I would take Sweat, Ferrell and Polite over Allen. Murphy also doesn't fit what the Raiders do. He's a zone corner, doesn't play man well. So 2 wasted first round picks and fans are loving it. And we are left with a 3rd string Bama running back. I do like Jacobs, but not early. If we got him in the 3rd I would be happy. 1st or 2nd round waste

i wouldn't be happy with this draft at all,no to rb in the 1st,i like deandre baker more then murphy if we were to take a cb and if i had to choose between allen or trade back,id trade back and then take white

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    I prefer Devin Bush over the running back if available. Really need to go heavy defense early in this draft.
    agree,my dream 1st would be Q,FANT OR HOCK AND BURNS

Not taking Jacobs there... not taking Allen at 4 ... would rather just take White ....

I like Murphy a lot ... he loves to tackle and breaks on the ball well but I think he’s a slot corner ... you don’t take slot corners in the 1st .

We are taking a TE with one of those late 1st’s ... the drop off after the big 3 TE’s is significant imo .

Quote Originally Posted by nassimthedream View Post
    not taking jacobs there... Not taking allen at 4 ... Would rather just take white ....

I like murphy a lot ... He loves to tackle and breaks on the ball well but i think he’s a slot corner ... You don’t take slot corners in the 1st .

We are taking a te with one of those late 1st’s ... The drop off after the big 3 te’s is significant imo .
    agree on the te's take hock or fant,i have irv below both these young studs