Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Giants and Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Would anyone do the deal for the Giant #1 (6) and their #2? to move up to our #4?
    I'd want a future 3rd/4th back as well and I reason that the QB is the head of the team and will be cost efficient for the next 4 years. But if Quinnen is there....it would cost a bit more.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Question, if Allen or Q fall to us at #4. Would you take the trade? Or would you take Q/Allen ?

If Q was there I might just take the dominant D-lineman.
    We need difference makers. But man! I’d love to have 4 1sts.

I still don’t believe the Giants would offer #17 to move up 2 spots.
    Yeah, no chance they give up a first to move up two spots, especially when taking into consideration that there's no way Mayock drafts a QB at #4 unless Murray falls. I could see the Giants possibly giving up a 3rd..

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Question, if Allen or Q fall to us at #4. Would you take the trade? Or would you take Q/Allen ?

If Q was there I might just take the dominant D-lineman.
    We need difference makers. But man! Iíd love to have 4 1sts.

I still donít believe the Giants would offer #17 to move up 2 spots.
    you take q if he's there if not trade down and get white

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    I'd want a future 3rd/4th back as well and I reason that the QB is the head of the team and will be cost efficient for the next 4 years. But if Quinnen is there....it would cost a bit more.
    id take their #6 and 2nd we would be getting a small premium in this trade but getting that xtra 2nd gives us 5 of the top 37 picks

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    Yeah, no chance they give up a first to move up two spots, especially when taking into consideration that there's no way Mayock drafts a QB at #4 unless Murray falls. I could see the Giants possibly giving up a 3rd..
    you have to get some premium for another team going up to get a qb,so id want their 2nd rd pick

The Giants are not a borderline QB away from competing. they need as many picks as they can get. Not trading them away for Haskins. Eli is garbage but they won't give up on him. They even traded away Beckham to keep Eli.

The Giants are Miami north....dysfunctional & SUCK!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    the giants are not a borderline qb away from competing. They need as many picks as they can get. Not trading them away for haskins. Eli is garbage but they won't give up on him. They even traded away beckham to keep eli.
    in a rebuild you start by replacing your old ass crap qb 1st,you don't pay him 22 million and then add 2.5 million bonus to his total,you cut him save the money for free agents and you go get your qb of the future and then you use the rest of your picks on youngsters

ps pure idiocy by the giants to trade off an elite piece and eat 20 million in cap space only to keep your old ass shit qb

Quote Originally Posted by pfish57 View Post
    the giants are miami north....dysfunctional & suck!!!!!
    annual floor mat to the nfc east,unless they can pull off a trade for rosen,let him sit a yr behind eli,then rebuild their pass rush and secondary then add young wr in the draft

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    in a rebuild you start by replacing your old ass crap qb 1st,you don't pay him 22 million and then add 2.5 million bonus to his total,you cut him save the money for free agents and you go get your qb of the future and then you use the rest of your picks on youngsters

ps pure idiocy by the giants to trade off an elite piece and eat 20 million in cap space only to keep your old ass shit qb
    They are not winning this year. Who cares what they are paying Eli, it's the last year of his contract. With Beckham, Take the cap hit in a year they are not competing is smarter then in a year that they are. Get what you can for Beckham before his value bottoms out like AB. Better to trade a year early than a year late. We traded cooper for a 1st. Do you think Pittsburgh regrets not trading him to Dallas for at least a 1 and then some? You bet they do. They would of taken the cap hit last year. So how smart would it be to draft Haskins and he stinks. Is that better?