Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Raiders release AJ McCarron

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I don't know who is responsible for what. Everyone blames Gruden for everything like they know. But Brandon Parker is 100% Reggie McKenzie's pick. He said it himself. So the trades of Carson Palmer, Matt Flynn and Matt schaub are who fault? Am I missing something wasn't Reggie McKenzie the GM during the trade? "Imma get that guy" and he did. SO was he lying. And the Raiders didn't draft him.

https://www.raiders.com/video/the-ca...aider-20600717
    So Reggie was sabotaging us, knowing with Gruden in house he was done....now it makes sense, Martavis Bryant for a 3rd, getting only a 3rd round pick when dropping 5 slots in the first round. Trying to create goodwill with Buffalo, Pittsburgh and Arizona to possibly line up his next job.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    So Reggie was sabotaging us, knowing with Gruden in house he was done....now it makes sense, Martavis Bryant for a 3rd, getting only a 3rd round pick when dropping 5 slots in the first round. Trying to create goodwill with Buffalo, Pittsburgh and Arizona to possibly line up his next job.
    Didn't say he was sabotaging us, he thought he was smarter and better then he really was at his job. In short, he was lazy and incompetent. Why is is this free agent period looked different than last year? Why does the trade for Antonio Bryant look different than last year? Gruden was here, allegedly he made every decision. And i'm sure the draft will look different then the previous 6 year. Why? No Reggie Mckenzie.
    Last edited by psly2124; 03-15-2019 at 07:00 AM.

Who said Gruden is making every decision? This gets weirder and weirder.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I don't know who is responsible for what. Everyone blames Gruden for everything like they know. But Brandon Parker is 100% Reggie McKenzie's pick. He said it himself. So the trades of Carson Palmer, Matt Flynn and Matt schaub are who fault? Am I missing something wasn't Reggie McKenzie the GM during the trade? "Imma get that guy" and he did. SO was he lying. And the Raiders didn't draft him.

https://www.raiders.com/video/the-ca...aider-20600717
    I think the difference is, blame and kudos should be spread around, things don't happen in a bubble. Gruden is a control freak, but even he likely has input from others on his decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by crizpynutz View Post
    I think the difference is, blame and kudos should be spread around, things don't happen in a bubble. Gruden is a control freak, but even he likely has input from others on his decisions.
    I agree. Blame is on both ends. It just seems to me is that a large portion of people believe that Gruden was in compete control. And everything from the draft, to signing old players, to every personal move was 100% Gruden. I'm not saying Gruden didn't have say but i'm not letting Reggie off the hook either.

Titans gave a 4th in 2020 for Tannehill...so Gabbert will be available for cheap beats the hell outta Petterman!!