Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Polite

Polite

He plays from the 2 point stance but rushes the passer every down. Unlike Josh Allen, he drops in coverage more then I thought he did. Seems to have a couple of moves. He had a terrible combine, with interviews and 40. I think his pro day his numbers will improve.

Made a couple of plays.

Thought he played better in LSU game. He seems to take on contact better then Allen. He rushes the passer a lot more then Allen too.
    Last edited by psly2124; 03-14-2019 at 07:18 AM.

polite hurt himself bad at the combine,i dont think he's gonna be able to improve his stock much even if he does well at his pro day,i think brian burns could be a steal at edge

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    polite hurt himself bad at the combine,i dont think he's gonna be able to improve his stock much even if he does well at his pro day,i think brian burns could be a steal at edge
    I been watching burns a little bit. He looks small but he plays stronger than Josh allen. I like polite and Burns better than Allen. Now i don't like any of them at 4. But if you just watch the tape. Burns and Polite have more moves and play stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I been watching burns a little bit. He looks small but he plays stronger than Josh allen. I like polite and Burns better than Allen. Now i don't like any of them at 4. But if you just watch the tape. Burns and Polite have more moves and play stronger.
    I'm a big fan of Brian Burns and he is my 2nd rated EDGE player in the draft:

1. Nick Bosa
    2. Brian Burns
    3. Josh Allen
    4. Clelin Ferrell
    5. Montez Sweat
    6. Rashan Gary
    7. Jachai Polite

I'm no scout though, so it is what it is. Burns does have a build similar to Arden Key and I don't see him making out of the top 20 so I haven't talked much about him as an option for us.

Jachai Polite DL, Florida Gators
    NFL Media's Lance Zierlein says there's "no chance" that Florida DE Jachai Polite is selected in Round 1.

Polite has three things that are dragging down his draft stock: inconsistent production, poor athletic testing, and "bad" interviews. According to Sports Info Solutions, Polite's pressure rates did not quite compare to the elite edge rushers of this class, and part of that is his athletic limitations. For example, Polite ran the forty in 4.84 seconds at the NFL Scouting Combine. However, the biggest concern to some teams surrounds his personality. Zierlein predicts that Polite will be selected by the late second or early third-round, "unless his fall is based on personality."
    Source: Lance Zierlein on Twitter

Jachai Polite DL, Florida Gators
    NFL Media's Lance Zierlein says there's "no chance" that Florida DE Jachai Polite is selected in Round 1.

Polite has three things that are dragging down his draft stock: inconsistent production, poor athletic testing, and "bad" interviews. According to Sports Info Solutions, Polite's pressure rates did not quite compare to the elite edge rushers of this class, and part of that is his athletic limitations. For example, Polite ran the forty in 4.84 seconds at the NFL Scouting Combine. However, the biggest concern to some teams surrounds his personality. Zierlein predicts that Polite will be selected by the late second or early third-round, "unless his fall is based on personality."
    Source: Lance Zierlein on Twitter
    His game tape is as good as any of the DE's. The interviews and maturity issues is what scare me about him. Athletically I think he will improve at the pro day. He's a DE not a corner. Is there really that mush difference between a 4.7 and 4.84. Bosa to Polite speed. I don't know what the 5 and 10 yard splits are, that is more important for a DE.

His game tape is as good as any of the DE's. The interviews and maturity issues is what scare me about him. Athletically I think he will improve at the pro day. He's a DE not a corner. Is there really that mush difference between a 4.7 and 4.84. Bosa to Polite speed. I don't know what the 5 and 10 yard splits are, that is more important for a DE.
    bosa is much stronger and explosive toward the qb,can also set an edge,polite cannot,i like burns better then polite,i like ferguson better also,i got polite as a mid to late 2nd rd pick now

bosa is much stronger and explosive toward the qb,can also set an edge,polite cannot,i like burns better then polite,i like ferguson better also,i got polite as a mid to late 2nd rd pick now
    Bosa is the far superior prospect. Ferguson isn't better. Burns is ahead of Polite because of the combine. Polite's tape is better than Burns. He holds up against the run much better. Do you even watch these game or do you just agree with whatever mock draft say. I'm still waiting for the dominate or even 1st round performance from Devin Bush. It's been over a week.

Bosa is the far superior prospect. Ferguson isn't better. Burns is ahead of Polite because of the combine. Polite's tape is better than Burns. He holds up against the run much better. Do you even watch these game or do you just agree with whatever mock draft say. I'm still waiting for the dominate or even 1st round performance from Devin Bush. It's been over a week.
    i like burns tape a lot more then polites tape,i liked fergusons tape and production over a period of time,polite as a pick mid to late 2nd rd im fine with but not 1st rd

i like burns tape a lot more then polites tape,i liked fergusons tape and production over a period of time,polite as a pick mid to late 2nd rd im fine with but not 1st rd
    Were's the Bush tape you've been clamoring about. You said he lays to wood and that he's step for step with Devin White. Waiting..................................
    Last edited by psly2124; 03-16-2019 at 09:42 AM.