Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Josh Allen

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    ive heard cincy was willing to trade up to #4 if haskin was available giving us #11 their 2nd rd pick # 42 and a 3rd # 73 this yr or 2nd rd pick the following yr
    I would take that trade all day. Then try to move up ahead of Detroit.

ive heard cincy was willing to trade up to #4 if haskin was available giving us #11 their 2nd rd pick # 42 and a 3rd # 73 this yr or 2nd rd pick the following yr
    I'm in. Do eet.

Honestly, the more I watch Bosa, although a really good player, I dunno that he's really a premier pass rusher. He has some limitations. Watch his OU tape. Don't get me wrong, I like him and would welcome him to the team if we draft him, but I do have a few reservations there. I like him, don't love him.

Quote Originally Posted by crizpynutz View Post
    Honestly, the more I watch Bosa, although a really good player, I dunno that he's really a premier pass rusher. He has some limitations. Watch his OU tape. Don't get me wrong, I like him and would welcome him to the team if we draft him, but I do have a few reservations there. I like him, don't love him.
    I haven't watched him recently. I saw a couple of Ohio State games early in his career and he never really stood out. Doubtful he makes it to us.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I haven't watched him recently. I saw a couple of Ohio State games early in his career and he never really stood out. Doubtful he makes it to us.
    i have Q far ahead of bosa and allen,im just hoping he falls to us at #4 because edge is rated higher in value then d/t but the game has been moving toward penetrating defensive tackles and pressure up the middle the last few yrs (fletcher cox,jj watt,aaron donald,chris jones) Q will be a beast and i have compared him to fletcher cox

If Nick is anything like Joey, he will spend more time hurt than playing.

i have Q far ahead of bosa and allen,im just hoping he falls to us at #4 because edge is rated higher in value then d/t but the game has been moving toward penetrating defensive tackles and pressure up the middle the last few yrs (fletcher cox,jj watt,aaron donald,chris jones) Q will be a beast and i have compared him to fletcher cox
    Bosa is pretty good. Both Bosa and Q are far superior to Allen. It isn't close. I just watched a game an a 1/2 of Bosa and that all i had to see that he was better than Allen. Bosa also beats double teams. So he has that in common with Q. Allen doesn't. If both Q and Bosa were on the board at 4, we couldn't lose. I think the Raiders would take Bosa only because the greater need we have at DE. Right now I don't see either player getting to us. The only was is if someone trade in front of us for a QB. If they don't, neither will be and it's onto plan B.

http://walterfootball.com/nflhotpres...ams,-Nick-Bosa
    Last edited by psly2124; 03-15-2019 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Bosa is pretty good. Both Bosa and Q are far superior to Allen. It isn't close. I just watched a game an a 1/2 of Bosa and that all i had to see that he was better than Allen. Bosa also beats double teams. So he has that in common with Q. Allen doesn't. If both Q and Bosa were on the board at 4, we couldn't lose. I think the Raiders would take Bosa only because the greater need we have at DE. Right now I don't see either player getting to us. The only was is if someone trade in front of us for a QB. If they don't, neither will be and it's onto plan B.

http://walterfootball.com/nflhotpres...ams,-Nick-Bosa
    Bosa is also solid against the run as well, he's a more all around player. My slight bit of criticism is that there is some risk when i've seen him play that he isn't a perennial all-pro type player, but is a pretty good player who should be an every down guy. I agree, Q and Bosa aren't likely to get to us and both would be great options, ce la vie.

c'est la vie. :-D

Here's hoping one of them makes it to us.

I mentioned this a few months back .... Allen is a 3-4 lb ... not a good fit