Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: tyrell williams added

  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    Love Isabella as well but taking him at 35 is WAY too early. I've seen him mocked from 80-100 so maybe we trade back in the second for a 3rd round pick (which we don't have) and grab him with one of those.
    no way andy isabella falls to the 3rd rd,this kid blew away the field with his 4.31 40 time and he also tested high on everything at the combine

    https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...-can-do-it-all


    PFF Draft
    ‏Verified account @PFF_College


    PFF Draft
    ‏Verified account @PFF_College
    Jan 10

    Andy Isabella was our highest-graded receiver this season and will be heading to the @seniorbowl in a couple weeks to show his skills. pic.twitter.com/dMkROnfUP0

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    no way andy isabella falls to the 3rd rd,this kid blew away the field with his 4.31 40 time and he also tested high on everything at the combine

    https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...-can-do-it-all

    Andy Isabella was our highest-graded receiver this season and will be heading to the @seniorbowl in a couple weeks to show his skills. pic.twitter.com/dMkROnfUP0
    Right but our pick is at the top of the 2nd, too early for him. I think we could trade back and still get him (late 2nd) and get a 3rd round pick.

    FP has him going late 2nd:
    https://www.fantasypros.com/2019/03/...ootball-march/

    Same for CBS Sports:
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...mbine-top-100/

  3. #53
    Went back to 2015 Draft Info and found some stuff on Tyrell Williams:

    Prospect Breakdown
    When it comes to small-school prospects, players are certainly graded on a curve, given their lesser competition. Williams certainly passes the grade.

    On film (available on his Hudl account page), Williams' speed is readily apparent. On his first play vs. Simon Fraser University, he runs a quick 10-yard post, makes the wide-open grab in the middle of the secondary and then burns the whole defense with his speed. He effectively goes untouched until he's forced to hurdle a defender at the goal line for a 62-yard touchdown.

    Willams' senior year highlights is mostly a compilation of his straight-up outrunning dudes across Division II, which is to be expected. He's got the physical tools to be an NFL player.

    But behind the raw athleticism plays is a receiver with prototypical size, a mean streak as a blocker and great quickness when setting up defenders and making a move. When Williams goes untouched for 73 yards off of a quick slant, it's easy to miss the move he makes to get separation from his defender.

    Overall, Williams shows great hands, especially when in traffic and on jump balls. This first play vs. Simon Fraser, where Williams snags the ball over a defender's helmet, is a pretty good example.

    After the catch, Williams was a load to bring down, which is why Wolves often got the ball out to him quickly on screens. He routinely dragged smaller defenders for extra yardage.

  4. #54
    Reports were Isabella struggled in Senior Bowl practice and had some uncharacteristic case of the drops.
    Solid game though.
    I don’t think Gruden will grab him high 2nd.
    With this deep WR class I can see him there at the top of the 4th.

    If the Raider plan is to grab a WR weapon at the top of the 2nd, a bunch of premium guys will be available
    Potential players available with #35 will be...

    Marquise Brown
    OKLA, Jr WR 5-10 / 168
    28 A.J. Brown
    MISS, Jr WR 6-1 / 230
    34 Kelvin Harmon
    NCST, Jr WR 6-3 / 214
    37 N'Keal Harry
    ARIZST, Jr WR 6-4 / 213
    43 JJ Arcega-Whiteside
    STNFRD, Sr WR 6-3 / 225
    45 Deebo Samuel
    SC, Sr

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Reports were Isabella struggled in Senior Bowl practice and had some uncharacteristic case of the drops.
    Solid game though.
    I don’t think Gruden will grab him high 2nd.
    With this deep WR class I can see him there at the top of the 4th.

    If the Raider plan is to grab a WR weapon at the top of the 2nd, a bunch of premium guys will be available
    Potential players available with #35 will be...

    Marquise Brown
    OKLA, Jr WR 5-10 / 168
    28 A.J. Brown
    MISS, Jr WR 6-1 / 230
    34 Kelvin Harmon
    NCST, Jr WR 6-3 / 214
    37 N'Keal Harry
    ARIZST, Jr WR 6-4 / 213
    43 JJ Arcega-Whiteside
    STNFRD, Sr WR 6-3 / 225
    45 Deebo Samuel
    SC, Sr
    JJ Whiteside has been on my radar. He could make it to the 3rd round but currently we don't have a 3rd. I'm good with a second. With the two WR signings, I think the Raiders go WR later in the draft.

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    JJ Whiteside has been on my radar. He could make it to the 3rd round but currently we don't have a 3rd. I'm good with a second. With the two WR signings, I think the Raiders go WR later in the draft.
    Agree, there will be talent for them to grab at WR top of the 4th.
    But I’ll say it again, if Mayock/Gruden has a WR ranked in the teens and he falls to them at 35, we might grab him.
    You know Gruden will be drooling at that WR core.
    Though TE has to be addressed too (and RB)

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Agree, there will be talent for them to grab at WR top of the 4th.
    But I’ll say it again, if Mayock/Gruden has a WR ranked in the teens and he falls to them at 35, we might grab him.
    You know Gruden will be drooling at that WR core.
    Though TE has to be addressed too (and RB)
    Does anyone have any compromising pictures of TJ Hockensen? What can we do so that he's there at #24? Let's get on it Nation!

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    JJ Whiteside has been on my radar. He could make it to the 3rd round but currently we don't have a 3rd. I'm good with a second. With the two WR signings, I think the Raiders go WR later in the draft.
    with the signing of tyrell williams i dont see us drafting a big wr in the draft,we have a gaping hole at slot and andy isabella fits that need,kid can play inside and outside and has speed to burn

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by crizpynutz View Post
    Does anyone have any compromising pictures of TJ Hockensen? What can we do so that he's there at #24? Let's get on it Nation!
    either hock or fant if we miss on both then wait til the 4th rd to address t/e

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •