Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Zach Brown

I’d kick he tired for sure - who cares about what he’s said ... sign him for cheap if you can.

What can Browns do for you?

Yeah, it doesn't matter what he said. We lowballed him last time around and a Raider fan talked trash to him. He's allowed to respond in kind negatively about us. Once he gets around our real fans though in the Black Hole, he'll be a Raider for life.

If he's cheap, fine, otherwise he doesn't impress me.

Some info on Brown.....https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...ing-zach-brown

Let’s discuss that decision with Brown.

Williams spoke truth when he said this wasn’t a salary cap decision.

Coach Jay Gruden benched Brown late last season amid overall defensive struggles even when the linebacker returned from an illness that cost Brown some practice time. "You see the writing on the wall,” Brown said at the time.

The combination of inconsistencies in the run and pass game and, according to sources throughout Brown’s time in Washington, communication issues with the coaching staff and teammates fueled the decision. Claiming Reuben Foster off waivers in December provided a potential replacement option.

Quote Originally Posted by NorcalRaiders View Post
    Some info on Brown.....https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...ing-zach-brown

Let’s discuss that decision with Brown.

Williams spoke truth when he said this wasn’t a salary cap decision.

Coach Jay Gruden benched Brown late last season amid overall defensive struggles even when the linebacker returned from an illness that cost Brown some practice time. "You see the writing on the wall,” Brown said at the time.

The combination of inconsistencies in the run and pass game and, according to sources throughout Brown’s time in Washington, communication issues with the coaching staff and teammates fueled the decision. Claiming Reuben Foster off waivers in December provided a potential replacement option.
    Well that pretty much shuts the door here.

I wish we had claimed Reuban Foster, dude is a stud

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    I wish we had claimed Reuban Foster, dude is a stud
    i wish we had signed kareem hunt

I wish we had signed the BEST free agent on the market LB...Let a HOF RB sign with the Jets and then spend 11 mill per year on a 2nd tier WR...That is the only move that i can criticize the front office for but it was a HUGE mistake...there wasn't another RB on the market close to this guy, a game changer!

Foster is brain dead just like Rolando!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i wish we had signed kareem hunt
    We should also sign Hill when the chiefs release him, another scum bag...Why these guys get 2nd and 3rd chances I'll never know...privileged to play a game for a huge payday, something that people dream about and they act like they are above the law...something strange is happening in KC, didn't they have one of their players commit suicide in the parking lot?

The news that Tyreek Hill faces allegations of battery against his child is both shocking and concerning, especially if the child ended up with a broken arm caused by Hill. The circumstances could result in a very significant punishment for the player, in addition to whatever sanctions the criminal justice system may impose.