Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Zach Brown

Zach Brown

Released by the Skins. We made a play for him last year and lost out. If the Raiders don't make a move on him and attempt to sign him. Is that an indication that they are going Devin White at #4? Or if the do sign him that indicates we have no intention of drafting Devin White.

He might’ve burned his bridge here when he started trash talking the team

Fu#k that guy...

Zach Brown LB, Unsigned Free Agent
    Redskins released ILB Zach Brown.

The move clears $5.75 million in cap room for the Redskins. Brown will turn 30 later this year but remains a productive off-ball linebacker. He graded out as Pro Football Focus' No. 3 inside linebacker out of 61 qualifiers last season, finishing behind only Luke Kuechly and Bobby Wagner. Washington tried to trade him but found no takers. Brown should find a new home relatively quickly. The Raiders reportedly have some interest.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    Zach Brown LB, Unsigned Free Agent
    Redskins released ILB Zach Brown.

The move clears $5.75 million in cap room for the Redskins. Brown will turn 30 later this year but remains a productive off-ball linebacker. He graded out as Pro Football Focus' No. 3 inside linebacker out of 61 qualifiers last season, finishing behind only Luke Kuechly and Bobby Wagner. Washington tried to trade him but found no takers. Brown should find a new home relatively quickly. The Raiders reportedly have some interest.
    Ha that was fast, Gruden must love this guy.

Well his name is "Brown"...

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Well his name is "Brown"...
    There you go.

If Brown comes cheap, this is a no-brainer. He's a solid MLB and would be a day 1 starter for us. Even if we signed him, I'd still have White as my top choice simply due to the fact that our LB depth is arguably the worst in the NFL and has been for some time now, and White has the wheels to play OLB.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRaider View Post
    If Brown comes cheap, this is a no-brainer. He's a solid MLB and would be a day 1 starter for us. Even if we signed him, I'd still have White as my top choice simply due to the fact that our LB depth is arguably the worst in the NFL and has been for some time now, and White has the wheels to play OLB.
    Playing White at the WILL position with Brown at MIKE would be ideal, when Brown leaves after a year or two then slide White into the middle

Would that make us the Silver and Black, ....and Brown?......