Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Agency Rumor Thread

Quote Originally Posted by crizpynutz View Post
    I'm okay with moving on from Cook...with the TE's in this draft and all our draft capital we should be looking to fill that spot with a young player.
    glad gruden and mayock saw cook for what he was a 1 yr wonder wanting to get paid,we wont have an issue replacing him either with 4 of the top 35 picks we will get one for the future

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    glad gruden and mayock saw cook for what he was a 1 yr wonder wanting to get paid,we wont have an issue replacing him either with 4 of the top 35 picks we will get one for the future
    He's cashing in on us not having a #1 nor #2 receiver for the majority of the season. He became a dependable option for us offensively....he became the #1 receiving option for us once Cooper was traded. Now that we've added Antonio Brown and Tyrell Williams, does paying the guy 8+ million over 2-3 years make sense. Nope, doubtful he'll see 2018 production again, with a definite #1 and #2 receiver on the field.

The Giants are rumored to be interested in trading for Josh Rosen. This is good news and bad news for the Raiders. It means Arizona will be taking Murray but also would mean the Giants won't be trading up to get a QB.

I like Cook but he is older and was really the only option Carr had most of the season. Draft a guy with our top 4-5 picks and spend the money elsewhere. I hear we are interested in Markus Golden formerly of AZ.

5 million savings, AJ McCarron gets the pink slip.

Golden Tate to the Giants on a 4 year deal....thought he wanted to play for a winner....guess $$$ talks.

Who's gunna replace Jordy Nelson now?

Quote Originally Posted by 03dvldog View Post
    Who's gunna replace Jordy Nelson now?
    Seth......throw up......maybe it's a sign that Cook's coming back.....with the roster moves today of McCarron and Nelson.

DE Alex Okafor to KC 3 years 24 million

Markus Golden asking for too much?

Dam i thought they were keep him and make him the slot WR...