Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Free Agency Rumor Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    glad gruden and mayock saw cook for what he was a 1 yr wonder wanting to get paid,we wont have an issue replacing him either with 4 of the top 35 picks we will get one for the future
    He's the real deal, Grudens offense opens things up for the TE position, he made some huge catches last year, he was the only receiver that we had that knew how to run a route and he's a TE and that includes AC.

Now if he's looking for a 12/14 million dollar pay day which some have reported I'll pass.

One edge rusher off the list, Markus Golden to Giants 1 year deal.

Bridgewater 1 year 7.25 back with the Saints.

Kevin White, Cardinals expected to sign.

Pats sign DT Mike Pennel and TE Matt Lacosse

settle down a bit and let the market clean itself up and wait to make a few more signing before the season begins

Pittsburgh signed justin houston

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Source? I don’t see it anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Only reports I’m seeing is they’re interested

Quote Originally Posted by Raiders1992 View Post
    Only reports I’m seeing is they’re interested
    can pitt even afford justin houston,they still gotta account for the rookie pool and their tight against the cap now due to stupidity and 21 million in dead cap via a.b

I have to admit, I've been patiently waiting and hoping we'd sign Houston. The lack of EDGE players and pass rushers so far with all the money we've spent is annoying -- I like every most we have made, I'm merely criticizing the one(s) we haven't. Yes it's early, however, there is a limited number of options for this and there is no way we fix this in just the draft. Bank on next off-season, our #1 need will again be EDGE/pass rush even if we go hard in the draft there.

Quote Originally Posted by crizpynutz View Post
    I have to admit, I've been patiently waiting and hoping we'd sign Houston. The lack of EDGE players and pass rushers so far with all the money we've spent is annoying -- I like every most we have made, I'm merely criticizing the one(s) we haven't. Yes it's early, however, there is a limited number of options for this and there is no way we fix this in just the draft. Bank on next off-season, our #1 need will again be EDGE/pass rush even if we go hard in the draft there.
    I dunno if Houston can thrive as a 4-3 End. KC got rid of him and Ford partially because they moved to 4-3 this off season. 3-4 OLB and 4-3 DE don't always translate.

What's our interest level in Zach Brown? #3 ILB per PFF and an obvious HUGE need.