Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biggest dumpster fire in NFL

Steelers vs Raiders, now? I like our chances over the Steelers moving forward.

Steelers vs Raiders, past 20 years? Steelers clearly a better run franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    JuJu is a #1 NFL WR. Is he a top 5 WR right now? No. But hes a legit #1 compared to what a lot of other teams have. (Like us)

I never said Connor was as good as Bell, but he is a legit NFL #1 RB, better than what a lot of other teams have as a #1. (Like us)

Well see what Pitt is going foreword. Its all speculation on their future, but to say they are a dumbster fire is simply inaccurate.

Maybe without Bell and Brown on the books they make a FA splash elsewhere. Well see.
    They get no cap space for trading Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Imasmashu View Post
    Steelers vs Raiders, now? I like our chances over the Steelers moving forward.

Steelers vs Raiders, past 20 years? Steelers clearly a better run franchise.
    I love the Raiders future with Gruden/Mayock, and the franchise changing facilities we’ll have in LV (on top of the no state tax which should ALSO help in signing players)

But I’d pump any breaks on a debate who is better going foreword.
    1 thing we know, Pittsburgh is a model of consistency. If they miss the playoffs, they regroup and get back in.
    Whatever they do, they are always in the hunt.

Raiders need to simply build a winning culture, then we can argue who has the best run franchise going foreword.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post

Ya, how does that work.
    Pitt gets zero cap relief by trading Brown?
    Maybe they get hit with some dead cap?

Ya, how does that work.
    Pitt gets zero cap relief by trading Brown?
    Maybe they get hit with some dead cap?
    Yup all that bonus money that is spread out over the lifetime of the contract all gets moved to this yr

Lol, that's hilarious.

I love the Raiders future with Gruden/Mayock, and the franchise changing facilities we’ll have in LV (on top of the no state tax which should ALSO help in signing players)

But I’d pump any breaks on a debate who is better going foreword.
    1 thing we know, Pittsburgh is a model of consistency. If they miss the playoffs, they regroup and get back in.
    Whatever they do, they are always in the hunt.

Raiders need to simply build a winning culture, then we can argue who has the best run franchise going foreword.
    Agreed, yes. I have learned to temper my expectations of the Raiders. I really was just acknowledging the comparative difference b/w then and now. Really can’t compare the two franchises now or into the future. But, I’m def excited about these Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    id rather be the raiders currently as pitt begins to crumble
    And the Raiders still have three first round picks.

The front loaded bonuses

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    Another example of why Steelers are a dumpster fire.

They front loaded Brown's contract with guaranteed money and bonuses. As a result, their cap hit this year, even though they have unloaded him, will be over $20 million.