Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raiders Draft party at Drai's beachclub & nightclub in Las Vegas

Raiders Draft party at Drai's beachclub & nightclub in Las Vegas

In the past the Raiders have held their draft party at the old fox theater in Oakland. But this year, I just got an invite from the team to attend a party at Drai's in Las Vegas. Anyone else get the same invite, and if so, do you plan on attending?

I haven't decided yet but after a long winter here in the northwest, I'm ready for a trip to LV! Especially with 3 of the 32 picks on day one. The Fox was classy but Drai's looks all Vegas.

AFLAttachment 128
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AFL_RAIDER; 02-20-2019 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AFL_RAIDER View Post
    In the past the Raiders have held their draft party at the old fox theater in Oakland. But this year, I just got an invite from the team to attend a party at Drai's in Las Vegas. Anyone else get the same invite, and if so, do you plan on attending?

I haven't decided yet but after a long winter here in the northwest, I'm ready for a trip to LV! Especially with 3 of the 32 picks on day one. The Fox was classy but Drai's looks all Vegas.

AFL
    how/why do you get invites from the team for this ? My die hard raider fan friend and myself will take your invite if you don't use it.
    I've got a quick 4 hour drive to vegas and would love to go to this draft party

Beach club? Don't you need a body of water to have a beach? I don't think a kitchen sink counts.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Beach club? Don't you need a body of water to have a beach? I don't think a kitchen sink counts.
    here's the body of water

https://www.caesars.com/cromwell/dra...gas-pool-party

Quote Originally Posted by LaRaider2010 View Post
    Oh, swimming pool party. Still not a beach. I hope when the Raiders get to Vegas they won't "pretend" they won a super bowl. I don't see sand and rocks and an ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by LaRaider2010 View Post
    how/why do you get invites from the team for this ? My die hard raider fan friend and myself will take your invite if you don't use it.
    I've got a quick 4 hour drive to vegas and would love to go to this draft party
    I'm a season ticket holder for years and a psl for 2020 when they begin play in Vegas. This is the 1st event the team has sponsored for season ticket holders in Las Vegas. Many more soon to come i hope.

I'm a season ticket holder for years and a psl for 2020 when they begin play in Vegas. This is the 1st event the team has sponsored for season ticket holders in Las Vegas. Many more soon to come i hope.
    This is awesome!!
    Would love to go to something like this!
    I’m in if you need a plus 1! 8-D

AFLAttachment 128
    Fu#k yea...

Awesome ... I was planning on going to Nashville this year for work and head to the draft but it’s the week of spring break ( daughters out of school all week ) ... so I won’t be able to make it ... pissed

But will be in Vegas next year when they have it there ... luckily I got a buddy who is pretty dialed in Vegas so hopefully I’m able to get hooked up and get some VIP Treatment

sounds like a good time!
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL