Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Raiders Draft party at Drai's beachclub & nightclub in Las Vegas

  1. #1

    Raiders Draft party at Drai's beachclub & nightclub in Las Vegas

    In the past the Raiders have held their draft party at the old fox theater in Oakland. But this year, I just got an invite from the team to attend a party at Drai's in Las Vegas. Anyone else get the same invite, and if so, do you plan on attending?

    I haven't decided yet but after a long winter here in the northwest, I'm ready for a trip to LV! Especially with 3 of the 32 picks on day one. The Fox was classy but Drai's looks all Vegas.

    AFLAttachment 128
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by AFL_RAIDER; 02-20-2019 at 04:41 PM.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL_RAIDER View Post
    In the past the Raiders have held their draft party at the old fox theater in Oakland. But this year, I just got an invite from the team to attend a party at Drai's in Las Vegas. Anyone else get the same invite, and if so, do you plan on attending?

    I haven't decided yet but after a long winter here in the northwest, I'm ready for a trip to LV! Especially with 3 of the 32 picks on day one. The Fox was classy but Drai's looks all Vegas.

    AFL
    how/why do you get invites from the team for this ? My die hard raider fan friend and myself will take your invite if you don't use it.
    I've got a quick 4 hour drive to vegas and would love to go to this draft party

  3. #3
    Senior Member rawhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hollywood CA
    Posts
    4,757
    Beach club? Don't you need a body of water to have a beach? I don't think a kitchen sink counts.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Beach club? Don't you need a body of water to have a beach? I don't think a kitchen sink counts.
    here's the body of water

    https://www.caesars.com/cromwell/dra...gas-pool-party

  5. #5
    Senior Member rawhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hollywood CA
    Posts
    4,757
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRaider2010 View Post
    Oh, swimming pool party. Still not a beach. I hope when the Raiders get to Vegas they won't "pretend" they won a super bowl. I don't see sand and rocks and an ocean.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRaider2010 View Post
    how/why do you get invites from the team for this ? My die hard raider fan friend and myself will take your invite if you don't use it.
    I've got a quick 4 hour drive to vegas and would love to go to this draft party
    I'm a season ticket holder for years and a psl for 2020 when they begin play in Vegas. This is the 1st event the team has sponsored for season ticket holders in Las Vegas. Many more soon to come i hope.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL_RAIDER View Post
    I'm a season ticket holder for years and a psl for 2020 when they begin play in Vegas. This is the 1st event the team has sponsored for season ticket holders in Las Vegas. Many more soon to come i hope.
    This is awesome!!
    Would love to go to something like this!
    I’m in if you need a plus 1! 8-D

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AFL_RAIDER View Post
    In the past the Raiders have held their draft party at the old fox theater in Oakland. But this year, I just got an invite from the team to attend a party at Drai's in Las Vegas. Anyone else get the same invite, and if so, do you plan on attending?

    I haven't decided yet but after a long winter here in the northwest, I'm ready for a trip to LV! Especially with 3 of the 32 picks on day one. The Fox was classy but Drai's looks all Vegas.

    AFLAttachment 128
    Fu#k yea...

  9. #9
    Awesome ... I was planning on going to Nashville this year for work and head to the draft but it’s the week of spring break ( daughters out of school all week ) ... so I won’t be able to make it ... pissed


    But will be in Vegas next year when they have it there ... luckily I got a buddy who is pretty dialed in Vegas so hopefully I’m able to get hooked up and get some VIP Treatment

  10. #10
    Administrator bk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    298
    sounds like a good time!
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •