Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bell will be an unrestricted free agent, steelers wont put any type of tag on him.

Bell will be an unrestricted free agent, steelers wont put any type of tag on him.

reported on the Herd just now, Steelers won't use any tag on Le'Veon Bell, he will be an unrestricted free agent. colin mentions raven, jets, or bucs most likely teams to get him. have the most need and the most cap space. which team will over pay this punk ?

Quote Originally Posted by LaRaider2010 View Post
    reported on the Herd just now, Steelers won't use any tag on Le'Veon Bell, he will be an unrestricted free agent. colin mentions raven, jets, or bucs most likely teams to get him. have the most need and the most cap space. which team will over pay this punk ?
    it would be a bitch for pitt if the ravens signed him !!!

Jets have money to spend and love overpaying players.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    it would be a bitch for pitt if the ravens signed him !!!
    hahaa, that would be awesome. hope it happens

Quote Originally Posted by LaRaider2010 View Post
    hahaa, that would be awesome. hope it happens
    just imagine lev bell and lamar jackson together,lamar could dump off short passes to lev bell as his primary reciever too,damn powerful combo to kill pitt with

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    just imagine lev bell and lamar jackson together,lamar could dump off short passes to lev bell as his primary reciever too,damn powerful combo to kill pitt with
    Just key on Bell and make Jackson beat you. Not difficult to defend.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Just key on Bell and make Jackson beat you. Not difficult to defend.
    if you key on Bell then you will get this

Bell will sign with Jets and never go over 1000 yards again after he tears his achillies in game 6. That team is just destined to forever suck.

Although living in my glass house I should not throw stones.

Quote Originally Posted by Haji81872 View Post
    Bell will sign with Jets and never go over 1000 yards again after he tears his achillies in game 6. That team is just destined to forever suck.

Although living in my glass house I should not throw stones.
    bell with the ravens would avg 1500 yds and put up 15 tds