Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Odds on teams who are lingering to get Kyler Murray

  1. #1
    Senior Member rawhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hollywood CA
    Posts
    5,236

    Odds on teams who are lingering to get Kyler Murray

    Buccaneers +1200
    Redskins +1200
    Bengals +1400
    Broncos +1400
    Steelers +1400
    Cardinals +500
    Giants +500
    Jaguars +500
    Raiders +600
    Dolphins +150

    From online betting sources.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Buccaneers +1200
    Redskins +1200
    Bengals +1400
    Broncos +1400
    Steelers +1400
    Cardinals +500
    Giants +500
    Jaguars +500
    Raiders +600
    Dolphins +150

    From online betting sources.
    #1 redskins
    #2 dolphins
    #3 bengals
    #4 donks
    #5 giants
    #6 jags
    #7 bucs
    #8 steelers
    #9 cards
    #10 raiders

  3. #3
    Bengals and skins are good odds.

  4. #4
    Hope someone trades up to 4 to get him...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Hope someone trades up to 4 to get him...
    The Dolphins, Bengals and Redksins are the three most likely team to trade up for Murray. Teams would want to jump in front of the Jags

  6. #6
    Administrator bk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Hope someone trades up to 4 to get him...
    ^^^^^^^^ this
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    Hope someone trades up to 4 to get him...
    1 interesting question:

    If 1 of the 3 elite DL is there at #4 for us to grab, BUT a team also wants to trade up to #4. What do you do?!?

    A) Don’t mess around & simply grab 1 of the 3 elite D-Lineman

    B) Trade back for a solid return. Not an overwhelming return, but not a weak return like Arizona trade last year.
    For arguments sake the trade is with Jax. #4 for #7, #38, + either their late 3rd or next years 2nd. You’re choice.

    What would you pick and why?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    1 interesting question:

    If 1 of the 3 elite DL is there at #4 for us to grab, BUT a team also wants to trade up to #4. What do you do?!?

    A) Don’t mess around & simply grab 1 of the 3 elite D-Lineman

    B) Trade back for a solid return. Not an overwhelming return, but not a weak return like Arizona trade last year.
    For arguments sake the trade is with Jax. #4 for #7, #38, + either their late 3rd or next years 2nd. You’re choice.

    What would you pick and why?
    I'd go B...team has so many holes.

    How far back is key of course. As long as we stay in top ten and get another 1st, 2nd or combo in picks I'm good.

    Devin White, Clelin Ferrell, Rashan Gary, Montez Sweat and others should be available in the 5-10 range.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    I'd go B...team has so many holes.

    How far back is key of course. As long as we stay in top ten and get another 1st, 2nd or combo in picks I'm good.

    Devin White, Clelin Ferrell, Rashan Gary, Montez Sweat and others should be available in the 5-10 range.
    the best scenario would be drop down to the jags pick up #7 their 2nd rd and 3rd next yr and then take devin white or clelin farrell

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the best scenario would be drop down to the jags pick up #7 their 2nd rd and 3rd next yr and then take devin white or clelin farrell
    I think the Raiders will be trading down a few times. Especially with the later two first round picks. At the end of the day getting as many picks as possible for those two trades. So at the end of they Gruden will say we got X starters for Mack and Y skaters for Cooper. To say he won the trades.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •