Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: antonio brown request's a trade officially !!!

antonio brown request's a trade officially !!!

Antonio Brown trade reminders: * He's due a $2.5M roster bonus on March 17th * If traded before 3/17, the Steelers would absorb a dead cap hit of $21.12M, $23.62M if after 3/17 * Brown is due $12.625M in 2019, $11.3M in 2020, $12.5M in 2021 * Brown turns 31 on July 10

ps i hope we can get him for a 2nd rd pick,dudes top wr1 in this league over the last 4 to 5 yrs and his salary is cheap,what i hope doesn't happen is if kc,san d eggo trade for him

I'd give up our 2nd, 1st round pick for him...
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    i'd give up our 2nd, 1st round pick for him...
    it would be crazy if we got the best wr in the league for dalla's 1st rd pick making it essentially a antonio brown for amari cooper trade,lol

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    I'd give up our 2nd, 1st round pick for him...
    I wouldn't. 4-12 teams should not trade 1st round picks for 32 year old receivers. If we were a playoff team and were making a run at the super bowl. 100% i would make the trade. It's not the position the Raiders are in. The Patriots and Rams traded a first round pick for Brandin Cooks. They were playoff teams looking to make a super bowl run. In three years when the Raiders are a playoff team and Antonio Brown is a free agents, you can get him for nothing. Maybe that first round pick we traded was TJ Hockerson. Who turn out to be Travis Kelse. The Raiders have zero playoff wins in three years and don't have a superstar TE. How did the trade work out?
    Last edited by psly2124; 02-12-2019 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I wouldn't. 4-12 teams should not trade 1st round picks for 32 year old receivers. If we were a playoff team and were making a run at the super bowl. 100% i would make the trade. It's not the position the Raiders are in. The Patriots and Rams traded a first round pick for Brandin Cooks. They were playoff teams looking to make a super bowl run. In three years when the Raiders are a playoff team and Antonio Brown is a free agents, you can get him for nothing. Maybe that first round pick we traded was TJ Hockerson. Who turn out to be Travis Kelse. The Raiders have zero playoff wins in three years and don't have a superstar TE. How did the trade work out?
    and the raiders can easily become the colts with one off season and a bunch of good draft picks plus a few additional free agents...never say never and 3 yrs is a long time when we have seen the rams shoot up from bottom to top followed by the chiefs/colts

im all for signing lev bell and trading for antonio brown,our offense would propel to top 10 easily with these 2 guys plus jordy/cooks or hockenson at te

Screw that... the team he's eventually traded to has all the leverage here. Brown doesn't want to play there anymore... I'd offer a 4th.
    I hope I didn't brain my damage...

Quote Originally Posted by Saynt_Raider View Post
    Screw that... the team he's eventually traded to has all the leverage here. Brown doesn't want to play there anymore... I'd offer a 4th.
    Problem with that theory is a team with cap space like the Jets would give up a 2nd or 3rd without blinking. No way the Steeler part with him for a 4th.

Hell, Pats could give #32 for him.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    im all for signing lev bell and trading for antonio brown,our offense would propel to top 10 easily with these 2 guys plus jordy/cooks or hockenson at te
    And we still can't stop anybody on defense. Still can't protect the QB and we have zero cap space. Now what?

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    And we still can't stop anybody on defense. Still can't protect the QB and we have zero cap space. Now what?
    yeah but our offense would put up a lot of points and we would still have cap room to grab defense plus the rest of the draft picks,we could jump to top 10 on offense and improve our defense to top 10 if we made good choices