Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESPN is garbage

ESPN is garbage

There is no rumors to this just speculation. This ESPN writer needs to put down the meth pipe and stop chasing the dragon. It's the only explanation I can up up with Joe Flacco to the Raiders.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...-cause-ripples

if the raiders can hypnotise teams into thinking we reaaally want a new quarterback one of the really quarterback needy teams will trade up, hopefully to us, if not leaving one of the three stud defenders on the table anyways.
    it's just misdirection in my eyes.
    carr has been gash of late, it's not rocket science to go this route.
    gruden likes mobile dudes throwing dump offs anyway, flacco never fits that bill, kyler murray will be the guy if we do change,

Quote Originally Posted by charlieinblack View Post
    if the raiders can hypnotise teams into thinking we reaaally want a new quarterback one of the really quarterback needy teams will trade up, hopefully to us, if not leaving one of the three stud defenders on the table anyways.
    it's just misdirection in my eyes.
    carr has been gash of late, it's not rocket science to go this route.
    gruden likes mobile dudes throwing dump offs anyway, flacco never fits that bill, kyler murray will be the guy if we do change,
    Murray isn't the guy that Gruden would want. He would want a player that know the offense like him another coach on the field. Murry played one year of college football. He split his time playing baseball. Do you think he watches film constantly. Doubtful. He likes veteran QB's.

ESPN has been garbage for a long time now

stop feeding espn the garbage outlet

the only way joe flacco comes to us is if he wants to play back up for 5 million a yr

Quote Originally Posted by NASSIMTHEDREAM View Post
    ESPN has been garbage for a long time now
    I haven't watched Sportscaster or any other talk show since they gave the courage award to Jenner. I have watched games. That was the day ESPN died. Brett Farve's look said it all at ESPY's that year.

Aye it is a cool lil feature tho. Props to the coder lol

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    I haven't watched Sportscaster or any other talk show since they gave the courage award to Jenner. I have watched games. That was the day ESPN died. Brett Farve's look said it all at ESPY's that year.
    Bump for post of the day!!

Stop paying attention to ESPN years ago, click bait journalism at its finest...
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Sorry to bump this, but this domino scenario is hilariously bad!!!
    Look at what we get in return for a Carr trade... LOL LOL

The Raiders trade up to draft Kyler Murray
    Oakland, which has three first-round picks, probably has to draft help for its abysmal pass rush at No. 4. But if Murray skips past the Giants (No. 6) and Jaguars (No. 7), the Raiders could move up for the Heisman Trophy winner from Oklahoma. The 24th and 35th selections are a near-perfect match on the traditional draft chart for No. 11 overall, where the Bengals pick.

Oakland trades Derek Carr to Washington
    You know Jay Gruden will get a good scouting report on Carr from his brother, Jon. The Raiders are rebuilding, and with the reports that Alex Smith is unlikely to play in 2019 (if ever again), Carr obviously knows the scheme, although he would likely have to take a pay cut. This scenario would cost Washington only a fourth-round