Thread: DK Metcalf

DK Metcalf

Bro is a monster. Is he the reincarnation of David Boston. I think he to big to play WR.

https://thebiglead.com/2019/02/11/dk...ss-photo-size/

The writer says he's a potential 1st round pick. I sort of doubt it. 7th round or undrafted.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    The writer says he's a potential 1st round pick. I sort of doubt it. 7th round or undrafted.
    While he may not be drafted in the 1st round, he’ll certainly be drafted fairly early.

He has a chance of being the first receiver taken. If not for the neck injury he would be a lock for the first round. I see him more of a 2nd round player. Zero chance he goes undrafted or in the 7th round. He's an athletic freak.
    Last edited by psly2124; 02-11-2019 at 11:39 AM.

He's slow. Maybe in a draft where there are not so many receiving TE's.

I’m guessing you’re being sarcastic. Some mocks have him top 10 in the draft.
    He’s an athletic phenom like Rashan Gary. After the combine/workouts his stock will only rise.
    Todd McShay has him going #22nd, Daniel Jeremiah has him #19.
    He’s a 1st round talent.
    But because if the neck injury he could be a 2nd round guy AT WORST.

After workouts I can see teams losing their shit over this guy and drafting him in the top 10.

He's slow.
    Lol trying to figure out if you’re just joking or maybe thinking of another guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Lol trying to figure out if you’re just joking or maybe thinking of another guy.

Lol ... exactly... and 7th round or Undrafted ... haha... dude might got 10-20... if he slips no way he gets past the first couple picks in the 2nd... if he’s there for the Raiders with that 2nd rounder and we have not taken a WR... Mayock will run that card up himself .