Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 36

Thread: fvck "BROWNS sign hunt"

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    San Bernardino
    Posts
    887
    Fuck that fool Kareem Hunt. Atleaste he didn't ray rice the chic tho but still fuck the Browns too lol they should change there name to the Steamers

  2. #12
    The Browns haven't learned their lesson yet, they stuck with Gordon giving him chance after chance and now they pick up this punk that gets his rocks off beating up woman...Awesome signing by the brownies!

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Heard on the radio today its expected to be closer to a 4 game suspension? So well see.
    Hes playing for his hometown. Smart for him, Im sure hes going to need the support system for the next year or so.
    That support system worked well for Gordon...i don't give a $hit if it's his hometown, once a punk always a punk!

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakr8der View Post
    once a punk always a punk!
    Annnnndddd we have the dumbass comment of the week. It must suck to live a life where you’ve never known one person who learned from their mistakes.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakr8der View Post
    The Browns haven't learned their lesson yet, they stuck with Gordon giving him chance after chance and now they pick up this punk that gets his rocks off beating up woman...Awesome signing by the brownies!
    Wtf are you talking about??? I’m assuming you’re the “lady” in the video. Not sure if you watched it, but he kept trying to walk away and she kept coming after him. “Gets his rocks off”? I think you need to grow up.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayg0stylz View Post
    Annnnndddd we have the dumbass comment of the week. It must suck to live a life where you’ve never known one person who learned from their mistakes.
    Please enlighten me OH AWESOME ONE! Give me the list of players in ALL sports that have redeemed themselves, and then i will share with you my list of those who have not and something tells me that you are going to look foolish, i'm anxiously awaiting your lengthy list.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayg0stylz View Post
    Wtf are you talking about??? I’m assuming you’re the “lady” in the video. Not sure if you watched it, but he kept trying to walk away and she kept coming after him. “Gets his rocks off”? I think you need to grow up.
    He's a FK'N punk, any man that lays ONE finger on a woman in an aggressive manner for any reason is a PUNK! For you to try to defend what he did is disgusting..I hope to hell that NO man ever lays a hand on any female in your life, be it a child or an adult...it was an undefensable act and for you to try to explain to me what happened is laughable, i had someone in my family abused, and fortunately he paid the price!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayg0stylz View Post
    Annnnndddd we have the dumbass comment of the week. It must suck to live a life where you’ve never known one person who learned from their mistakes.
    I do know someone that was a victim, and for you to defend this puke is disgusting! There is a reason why 31 teams passed on him and he signed with the brownies....funny how he only got a one year deal, and please don't try to tell me that it's a show me deal...Sam Wyche was right about Cleveland!

  9. #19
    Senior Member rawhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hollywood CA
    Posts
    4,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Dayg0stylz View Post
    Annnnndddd we have the dumbass comment of the week. It must suck to live a life where you’ve never known one person who learned from their mistakes.
    I must live in a world where people don't make those kinds of mistakes EVER. Never seen a man hit a woman in real life. My father drilled this into me and my brothers since we were 2.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    I must live in a world where people don't make those kinds of mistakes EVER. Never seen a man hit a woman in real life. My father drilled this into me and my brothers since we were 2.
    keeping hands off other people is the rule, if a women yells,pushes or slaps me i can forgive and walk away but if that woman punches me or uses something to try and harm me im gonna react and do whatever it take til it stops to protect myself...women are more vicious then men and some of em are stronger then some men too

    no way do i just let em do whatever they want to harm me and not pay a price

    ps i don't consider pushing a women off of me as assault either

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •