Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: fvck "BROWNS sign hunt"

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    What did he say wrong? If a women is attacking me with a weapon, damn right I’m defending myself!
    Didn’t ex Angels pitcher Chuck Finley get the living shit eat out of him by his actress wife? I think with a high heel. It doesn’t matter if they are not stronger, if you have a weapon, you can do some damage.

Pushing the girl away is self defense.
    You are a real man...I honestly hope that you NEVER have a female of any age who is a part of your life hit by another man, i don't care what she does, you don't hit a woman and please don't use the lame excuse that you are going to fight back and defend yourself...I'm disgusted by what i'm reading here, we've gone down this path. I have had it happen in my family and at the same time i have ALWAYS been taught that if you ever hit a woman once you will do it again A real man would walk away, i'm sorry that's how i was raised.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakr8der View Post
    You are a real man...I honestly hope that you NEVER have a female of any age who is a part of your life hit by another man, i don't care what she does, you don't hit a woman and please don't use the lame excuse that you are going to fight back and defend yourself...I'm disgusted by what i'm reading here, we've gone down this path. I have had it happen in my family and at the same time i have ALWAYS been taught that if you ever hit a woman once you will do it again A real man would walk away, i'm sorry that's how i was raised.
    Ok, what if she is chasing you with a weapon? You gona still get attacked? Not saying thats what happened with Hunt, but if a woman wants to come at you like a man than she should get treated like a man..With all this #metoo BS goin around, i thought women are equal to men right?Cant play the weak helpless woman role..#doublestandard..

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Ok, what if she is chasing you with a weapon? You gona still get attacked? Not saying thats what happened with Hunt, but if a woman wants to come at you like a man than she should get treated like a man..With all this #metoo BS goin around, i thought women are equal to men right?Cant play the weak helpless woman role..#doublestandard..
    Why does this always turn into hypotheticals? there was no gun involved, what does it have to do with this incident....And please don't use the #metoo movement on me, use your own brain to figure out what happened here.

This whole convo is polictal cuck bullshit

In the video you can see that Hunt was the one that took the altercation physical. On top of that he kicks the girl while she's down.

There is no way Hunt can be suspended less than a year without a huge public relations mess. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't receive a 2 year or more suspension. Obviously Hunt and the players union can appeal and try to reduce the suspension, but don't be surprised on how hard that hammer is going to come down on him.

It's obvious that his decision making is extremely flawed, making it a risk for any team to sign him. He'll have a long suspension to try and prove he can be reliable again.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    This whole convo is polictal cuck bullshit
    You should probably go look up the words political and cuck