Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: .J. Hockenson, TE

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Iowa now is TE U. Hockenson Fant and Kittle. Pretty impressive. FYI the U is garbage and will always be garbage.
    Oh ok ... our track record for TE’S speaks for itself ... don’t make me name them to Iowa’s recent 3

Let me guess , your a Nole or Gator?

Quote Originally Posted by NASSIMTHEDREAM View Post
    Oh ok ... our track record for TE’S speaks for itself ... don’t make me name them to Iowa’s recent 3

the only draft i care about is this yr,right now and that means at the te position hockenson,smith and fant,we have our choice of one of these 3,hockenson is the only one of these 3 worthy of 1st rd status but the other 2 are not far behind and have good value as 2nd rd guys

Neither i'm an LSU Tiger and we've smacked you so bad the last 2 times we played you. That you haven't recovered and will never recover. TE U is humorous. Talk about living in the past. More like Bust U. Bubba Franks, Kellen Winslow, Clive Woford. Jimmy Graham, who barely played at Miami, one season and he caught 17 passes. Taking credit for Jimmy Graham is like Oklahoma taking credit for Troy Aikman. I guess when you produce nothing over the past 10 years you need to steal valor.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    the only draft i care about is this yr,right now and that means at the te position hockenson,smith and fant,we have our choice of one of these 3,hockenson is the only one of these 3 worthy of 1st rd status but the other 2 are not far behind and have good value as 2nd rd guys
    Agree. Fant look a lot like Cook.

Neither i'm an LSU Tiger and we've smacked you so bad the last 2 times we played you. That you haven't recovered and will never recover. TE U is humorous. Talk about living in the past. More like Bust U. Bubba Franks, Kellen Winslow, Clive Woford. Jimmy Graham, who barely played at Miami, one season and he caught 17 passes. Taking credit for Jimmy Graham is like Oklahoma taking credit for Troy Aikman. I guess when you produce nothing over the past 10 years you need to steal valor.

Damn , you’re all up in your feelings . The Cane hate and envy is real I see . FYI , Graham was a basketball player at Miami and tried out for football... let me post some facts for you real quick .

Damn , you’re all up in your feelings . The Cane hate and envy is real I see . FYI , Graham was a basketball player at Miami and tried out for football... let me post some facts for you real quick .

Is that list supposed to impress me? Erik Swoppe, Clive Worford and Beau Sandland. Stop your making my stomach hurt from laughing. I'll take all Greg kittle, TJ Hockerson and Noah Fant over every single one of those TE's right now. As will every single GM in the NFL. Checkmate
    Last edited by psly2124; 02-12-2019 at 10:04 AM.

While you post shitty facts about TE's that don't dress for games. I'll post some real stats.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...-last-10-years

I would wait and draft Fant with our 2nd rounder.
    I hope I didn't brain my damage...

Quote Originally Posted by Saynt_Raider View Post
    I would wait and draft Fant with our 2nd rounder.
    I wouldn't be against it. I think Fant has the ability to be a very good TE in this league. And the Raiders need a TE for the future if that happens to be Fant or Hockerson. I'm cool with it. It's a position that is deep and we need to get our hands on one.

While you post shitty facts about TE's that don't dress for games. I'll post some real stats.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...-last-10-years

And most don’t do ish in the league .... Canes produce when they get in the league no matter where they are drafted .

We obviously don’t have the talent like we used to ... we got 5th / 6th round guys that have have outplayed and out lasted all those Bama and LSU busts

Sorry for the thread jack fellas ... someone got all butthurt because I mentioned a few hurricane TE’s... he felt the need to come at me and my squad for no reason . My work is done here ..