Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: is Woodson coming to Oakland as a DB coach

  1. #1

    is Woodson coming to Oakland as a DB coach

    Titans hired Raiders DB coach Derek Ansley as the new DB coach and Woodson has left ESPN....do you think Woodson coming back to the Raiders to coach...

    Sorry got the wrong team; Tennessee Vols
    Last edited by SuperRaider; 02-08-2019 at 11:36 PM.

  2. #2
    Tennessee Vols did not Titans

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by NASSIMTHEDREAM View Post
    Tennessee Vols did not Titans
    Yeah I got that wrong....thanks for the info

  4. #4
    Senior Member rawhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hollywood CA
    Posts
    4,936
    Sounds like Woodson was fired. Also sounds like he wants to get back into broadcasting.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Sounds like Woodson was fired. Also sounds like he wants to get back into broadcasting.
    Lot more money in broadcasting.

  6. #6
    Big name players as coaches don’t work all that often. Fans absolutely love it though!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Big name players as coaches don’t work all that often. Fans absolutely love it though!
    i agree,not all jocks can be coaches,raiders have done that and watched it fail badly

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    i agree,not all jocks can be coaches,raiders have done that and watched it fail badly
    I think they excel more as position coaches. Being in charge as in head coaches or coordinators not so much. If a player practiced hard they will be fine. If a player was lazy and got by on ability, they won't make good coaches.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •