Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dak prescott looking to get paid !!!

Dak prescott looking to get paid !!!

Dak Prescott - QB - Cowboys

Dak Prescott expects to be paid "what's deserved" on his next deal.
    Prescott's $725,848 salary last season ranked 55th among quarterbacks. Heading into the final year of his rookie deal, Dak is looking for a big payday on his next contract and isn't interested in taking a home-town discount like Tom Brady. "I am here where I am today because of the people always saying what I couldn’t or could do," said the former Rookie of the Year. "But I just keep going out there and just doing what I know I can do best." After guiding Dallas to playoff appearances in two of his first three seasons, Prescott could be in line for an extension this offseason.

PS DUDE SHOULD COMMAND 28-29 MILLION A YR,ADD IN LAWRENCE AT 19 MILLION A YR AND AMARI COOPER AT 18-19 MILLION A YR =CAP HELL COMING WITH ZEKE THE FOLLOWING YR !!!

Lol! I love it!

Dak is terrible. The Cowboys will never have a winning team if they ever approach paying him anything lose to that.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Dak is terrible. The Cowboys will never have a winning team if they ever approach paying him anything lose to that.
    daks gonna get paid what kirk cousins gets paid imo

I wish we had Dallas’s 1st round pick the season after his big contract kicks in!

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    Dak Prescott - QB - Cowboys

Dak Prescott expects to be paid "what's deserved" on his next deal.
    Prescott's $725,848 salary last season ranked 55th among quarterbacks. Heading into the final year of his rookie deal, Dak is looking for a big payday on his next contract and isn't interested in taking a home-town discount like Tom Brady. "I am here where I am today because of the people always saying what I couldn’t or could do," said the former Rookie of the Year. "But I just keep going out there and just doing what I know I can do best." After guiding Dallas to playoff appearances in two of his first three seasons, Prescott could be in line for an extension this offseason.

PS DUDE SHOULD COMMAND 28-29 MILLION A YR,ADD IN LAWRENCE AT 19 MILLION A YR AND AMARI COOPER AT 18-19 MILLION A YR =CAP HELL COMING WITH ZEKE THE FOLLOWING YR !!!
    Elliott is already looking for a new contract this year. Holding out is the current strategy for players and their agents.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Elliott is already looking for a new contract this year. Holding out is the current strategy for players and their agents.
    wow,talk about cap hell 4 max deals all in the same yr

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    As we will see NFL player gear grind to a stop since rarely will a good player stay with the same team. If the cowpokes were smart they would cut cooper and elliot. That's how the league is going.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    As we will see NFL player gear grind to a stop since rarely will a good player stay with the same team. If the cowpokes were smart they would cut cooper and elliot. That's how the league is going.
    if the cowpies cut cooper they would have given up their 1st rd pick to borrow cooper for 9 games,they would look like idiots for doing that and minus zeke their offense would fall apart

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    We've seen two strategies in the Super Bowl teams. The Rams used the win now approach and were able to add big name players and pay Donald because their QB and other star players were still on rookie contracts. They will lose players because of cap problems, but they did reach the championship game. The Patriots have a coach who gets the best out of players and they win championships. Players who want a ring will sign there for less money. They also have a QB, who is arguably the best in the game, playing for less money because he likes to collect rings.