Thread: Kelvin harmon

Kelvin harmon

I starting to really like Kelvin Harmon. If I were to make a comparison to who he looks like on tape. He look like Terrell Owens. Doubt if he will have half the career. But he looks strong, fights for the ball and goes over the middle. He might be my favorite receiver in this draft. This highlight is from 2 years ago. He look like he put on some muscle this past season.

I agree, and honestly between Harmon and Harry there are two WR's at the top end of the draft that I like quite a bit. Both are very similar in fact; size, skill set, style....there are plenty of similarities and I like both prospects potential to be #1 WR's in the NFL. The question I have is will either one be there in round 2? If so, I'd love to grab one then. Maybe guys like Metcalf, the Browns, or Ridley go first pushing one of these 2 down to us.

Quote Originally Posted by crizpynutz View Post
    I agree, and honestly between Harmon and Harry there are two WR's at the top end of the draft that I like quite a bit. Both are very similar in fact; size, skill set, style....there are plenty of similarities and I like both prospects potential to be #1 WR's in the NFL. The question I have is will either one be there in round 2? If so, I'd love to grab one then. Maybe guys like Metcalf, the Browns, or Ridley go first pushing one of these 2 down to us.
    Could very well happen that one falls to use in the second. Teams like the Eagles, Colts, Packers, Patriots are picking after us and could all use WR help. Then at the top of the second round Cardinals and Colts again. Sure those teams need other help too. The Cardinals are not good and I don't think they will pass on taking a local kid to be Larry Fitzgeralds eventual replacement.