Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pff mike renner mock 2.0 with trades

Quote Originally Posted by SouthCarolinaRaider View Post
    As a South Carolina Gamecock fan, obviously I can’t stand Clemson and Wilkins was my least favorite player on their team. Hated the guy. Always was a showboater and was a dirty player. Maybe if we took him I’d have to start pulling for the guy but really not a fan of him.
    In general people don't hate players that stink, especially on rivals teams.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    In general people don't hate players that stink, especially on rivals teams.
    You’re right, Christian Wilkins is a very good player. Would rather have a few other guys on the dline like Jaylon Ferguson or Montez Sweat though.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthCarolinaRaider View Post
    You’re right, Christian Wilkins is a very good player. Would rather have a few other guys on the dline like Jaylon Ferguson or Montez Sweat though.
    you know what would be crazy,if we got josh and at #24 we were able to grab simmons because of his baggage (video)without his baggage dude would be a top 7 player in this draft,stud

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    you know what would be crazy,if we got josh and at #24 we were able to grab simmons because of his baggage (video)without his baggage dude would be a top 7 player in this draft,stud
    He might be top 7 anyway.
    Todd McShay was saying yesterday, Simmons is as talented as ANYONE in this draft. With the #24 pick I really hope one of these top 10 talents drop to us.
    You know Mayock will be all over it. Sooooo damn curious what he has up his sleeve!!