Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: martavis bryant/josh gordon

martavis bryant/josh gordon

Martavis Bryant - WR - Raiders

NFL.com's Tom Pelissero reports suspended WR Martavis Bryant could be reinstated before the start of training camp.
    Pelissero reports the same is true for Josh Gordon, something Ian Rapoport hinted at on Super Bowl Sunday. Per Pelissero, the NFLPA could have the ball moving on reinstatement by May. All of this is contingent on Bryant and Gordon having no more slip ups.

ps if i had to choose one it would be josh gordon for super cheap,lots of incentives,no guaranteed money

I think Gordon is a restricted free agent.

Enough with the Bryant experiment. Its not like he was setting the world on fire either...

Get Terrence Williams and draft somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by fad View Post
    Enough with the Bryant experiment. Its not like he was setting the world on fire either...

Get Terrence Williams and draft somebody.
    This team has no receivers. He will play for the league minimum. No doubt he had problems with the playbook. Year 2 he should be better. I'm all for drafting a receiver or two. The Raiders cannot go into the season with Ateman as a starting receiver.

Imagine these two guys in Vegas

Quote Originally Posted by jgrange View Post
    Imagine these two guys in Vegas
    Over/under 2 minutes and 45 seconds once they get off the plane & being suspended.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    This team has no receivers. He will play for the league minimum. No doubt he had problems with the playbook. Year 2 he should be better. I'm all for drafting a receiver or two. The Raiders cannot go into the season with Ateman as a starting receiver.
    I was listening to a podcast about the WR core and they brought up Ateman. Pre draft Kiper didn’t even have him on his ranking, and he ranked 44 WRs. Lol. Ateman has no business being on an NFL playing field.

Our best WR Nelson is a really nice WR3. He’s our old vet, we don’t need another one, especially a bad lockeroom guy.
    Grab a WR or 2 in the draft, sign a solid FA or 2, and play 2019 with an upgraded WR unit. 2020 draft is where we find our WR1.
    2020 WR class = best WR class since 2014

Neither one of these players are worth bringing on the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Raider View Post
    Neither one of these players are worth bringing on the team.
    ^ I agree with this!

I'd pass. Gordon screwed up on the Patriots. In terms of lockerroom support and policing, if you fail in there, not sure if you will ever put it together. Bryant is a waste, to count on him as a #3, was plain dumb, to give up a 3rd, was dumber. Pass. Put some money on Tyrell Williams and Golden Tate, resign Cook. 3 solid #2 guys with Cook should be fine.