Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donald Penn on NFL Total Access

Donald Penn on NFL Total Access

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...t-takes-a-toll

Key Points
    - The team is behind Gruden, fought to the end, never gave up and believes in him
    - Gruden and Carr have a great relationship and it would be shocking if Carr is not the QB

I think its safe to say that this guy is the X-factor to our Offense this upcoming season

[QUOTE=APROVO;53712]I think its safe to say that this guy is the X-factor to our Offense this upcoming season

Penn?? At age 36? Boy are we in trouble...

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    I think its safe to say that this guy is the X-factor to our Offense this upcoming season
    I don't think he makes the final roster. Either he's traded for a late round draft pick, he's released, or retires. I'm leaning toward retirement. You cannot depend on tackle that is now injury prone. He's missed a lot of games the last two seasons.

our OTs last season were TRASH!!!Carr got abused in the pocket. I think it would be STUPID to trade Penn even tho hes older & injury prone. Also considering how awful our current OTs are. Im jus saying if he returns with a vengeance..could bring our O-line back to top 3...and that would work wonders on our Offense

I see Kolton Miller as the next Robert Gallery. Fool fucken sucks ass! Gets his ass whipped week in and week out. WASTE of a 1st round pick!!!..n Parker is even worse!!!!!!!!!

Gotta give Kolton Miller time, it was
    his first season...and he playing with
    an injury also

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    I see Kolton Miller as the next Robert Gallery. Fool fucken sucks ass! Gets his ass whipped week in and week out. WASTE of a 1st round pick!!!..n Parker is even worse!!!!!!!!!
    robert gallery turned out to be more of a rt and then played well at guard position i believe

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Gotta give Kolton Miller time, it was
    his first season...and he playing with
    an injury also
    both kolton miller and parker were rookies and over their heads last yr,they will get much better yr 2 and the experience both got will help em greatly going forward

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    robert gallery turned out to be more of a rt and then played well at guard position i believe
    Roberta Gallery was garbage everywhere he went. You hide failed tackles at guard and that's where the raiders hid him.