Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donald Penn on NFL Total Access

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    I see Kolton Miller as the next Robert Gallery. Fool fucken sucks ass! Gets his ass whipped week in and week out. WASTE of a 1st round pick!!!..n Parker is even worse!!!!!!!!!
    His first 4 weeks were solid until the injury. He should not of been playing, yes he was overmatched at times. the Raiders did not have someone else to play he needed about a month to heal. It affected his play. Later in the season he played good against Chubb. Yes it was an up and down year with more downs than ups. And Parker shut down Von Miller the whole game late in the season. I'm no fan of Parker but that does show promise. I really thought Carr had a very good chance of getting seriously hurt in that Denver game. Both tackles stepped up.
    Last edited by psly2124; 02-08-2019 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    I see Kolton Miller as the next Robert Gallery. Fool fucken sucks ass! Gets his ass whipped week in and week out. WASTE of a 1st round pick!!!..n Parker is even worse!!!!!!!!!
    Closing the book on an OT after his rookie year is probably the biggest mistake you could do at any position in football.
    The adjustment is massive for these kids on the edge.
    Their most important time is their first full offseason.

Besides, didn’t Gallery have short arms?

Ok ok I see I see. Ill give it time

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Closing the book on an OT after his rookie year is probably the biggest mistake you could do at any position in football.
    The adjustment is massive for these kids on the edge.
    Their most important time is their first full offseason.

Besides, didn’t Gallery have short arms?
    Roberta Gallery was a joke of a football player. One game, I think it was against the Browns. A safety came on a blitz and Gallery picked him up. Big mistake because the safety ran right threw him and over him. I used to laugh at all the Raider fans who said that he needed to be moved to his "natural" position of LT. Then he would be good. Him and Michelle Huff are my two least favorite Raider players. The fans had endless love for both player for years. It was very sad. People used to compare Huff to Ed Reed and Gallery to Boselli. This went on for years.