Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nobody Wants The Raiders (By Ray Ratto The Raider Hater)

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

Nobody Wants The Raiders (By Ray Ratto The Raider Hater)

Can’t wait for Vegas!
    What an epic stadium and training facility/headquarters we’ll have! Pumped!

yeah one more yr and it'll all turn around for the raiders,i plan to be there 2020 !!!

Raiders home will get the draft and a few Superbowls. Will become the Superbowl capital! Vegas is the capitol of fun and conventions.

Once the stadium is built and we move the joke is on all the Raider Haters. Been a Raider fan for 45 years. Get ready cause we're coming and there ain't a thing anybody can do about it. LOL

Davis has bolted to Vegas and now all the backstabbing has started; Mark Davis has done his best to stay in Oakland and got no help...I wish the Raiders were staying in Oakland in a new stadium; but that was never going to happen...

until we git gud we just have to take the negative press, easy targets are easy targets cheap, lazy journalism.

Quote Originally Posted by charlieinblack View Post
    until we git gud we just have to take the negative press, easy targets are easy targets cheap, lazy journalism.
    I agree with you. The Raiders need to turn it around on the field and get good again and this shit will slow down. It won’t stop, but it will slow down.

Quote Originally Posted by charlieinblack View Post
    Yup, pretty much. Nothing to see here, Davis just needs to find someplace to play for one more year.

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    I agree with you. The Raiders need to turn it around on the field and get good again and this shit will slow down. It won’t stop, but it will slow down.
    I hope it doesn't stop. Part of the fun in being a Raider fan is that everyone hates them.