Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I like this MOCK...

I like this MOCK...

Especially the first round. I think the writer has been hanging around here.

https://draftwire.usatoday.com/2019/...-kyler-murray/

Looks ok. I'd go with Hockenson over Fant

Unless the guy is a can't miss stud. I would have reservations about using a 1st rd pick on a TE.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Agree. I think Hockenson is a more complete TE. Fant looks a lot like Cook.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Raider View Post
    Unless the guy is a can't miss stud. I would have reservations about using a 1st rd pick on a TE.
    I don't believe in the word can't miss in the draft, too many times that turns out to be a misnomer and a lie. I will say however, Hockerson has the talent to become a franchise stud TE equally talented at inline TE blocking as well as catching the ball as a receiver. There is nothing he can't do. I also would choose him over Fant, nothing against Fant who is also a helluva player.

Quote Originally Posted by crizpynutz View Post
    I don't believe in the word can't miss in the draft, too many times that turns out to be a misnomer and a lie. I will say however, Hockerson has the talent to become a franchise stud TE equally talented at inline TE blocking as well as catching the ball as a receiver. There is nothing he can't do. I also would choose him over Fant, nothing against Fant who is also a helluva player.
    You are correct. Nobody is a can't miss.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    same,hock is a better blocker and just as explosive as a receiver

i think irv smith is better then fant overall

Quote Originally Posted by Bama_Raider View Post
    Dont get and maybe its me but these 1st round TE never seem to be difference makers..Plus Cook is the one FA i feel we have to possibly over pay a lil for..Hes a top 5 TE and Carr and him have great chemistry imo...i love still getting White after a trade down..But shouldnt we be getting a first back in return for a team moving up to get thier QB? The Arizona trade back was weak in what we got..But that was Reggie...Hopefully chucky can get that done..But i do get if white is one of our guys we want guess the extra 2nd is great but IDK..

Quote Originally Posted by Garner25 View Post
    Dont get and maybe its me but these 1st round TE never seem to be difference makers..Plus Cook is the one FA i feel we have to possibly over pay a lil for..Hes a top 5 TE and Carr and him have great chemistry imo...i love still getting White after a trade down..But shouldnt we be getting a first back in return for a team moving up to get thier QB? The Arizona trade back was weak in what we got..But that was Reggie...Hopefully chucky can get that done..But i do get if white is one of our guys we want guess the extra 2nd is great but IDK..
    Definitely more than a 2nd, especially when you have the Giants also interested in a QB, Tannehill being a 26 million hit or 13 dead is also a possibility as well, so there are a few teams, Denver as well. Current 2nd and 2020 first.