Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Raiders Not To Play At Oracle Park (Niner Block)

  1. #11
    Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Alameda, California
    Posts
    1,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Moe Davis needs to get over himself and go to Levis. Don’t pay Oakland any more money to sue you with, and stay off of the damn infield dirt

    https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...t-raiders-nfl/

    Oakland is not paying for this lawsuit. The lawyers took on the lawsuit on Contingency Fee. Law Firm only paid if they win, they take a percentage of the settlement.
    Last edited by RaiderNationPaul68; 02-06-2019 at 07:39 AM.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    yep,the niners would probably half their own payments
    As of August, their lease payments to Santa Clara was 24.7 million per year on a 40 year lease.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...t-raiders-nfl/

    Oakland is not paying for this lawsuit. The lawyers took on the lawsuit on Contingency Fee. Law Firm only paid if they win, they take a percentage of the settlement.
    Gads reading that article makes me puke. Taxpayers money? Come on, you sign a contract for 20 years, but can't pay it back, that's on the City officials for making that decision. The County paid all their debt back and doesn't want anything to do with the City any more. It's crazy how they forget what they signed back in 1995. You signed it and put the entire city in peril. Schaff your office signed off on it, it's not the Raiders fault you can't manage money.

    We were paying rent in the amount of 925K in 2015. In a 2013 article it cost 250K to convert the field. You do that 4 times a season, 2 preseason and 2 regular season, more if there is A's playoffs. Easy math, 4 conversions x 250K, is 900K. Why the hell are they just charging 925K rent when it costs 900K to convert the field alone, for a season, you're profiting 25K.....oh wait then there is staffing, the parking lots, the concessions, security, ushers......25K for all that personnel over 10 games? WTF was the JPA thinking? And if I remember correctly, that lease payment includes HQ in Alameda.

    The City of Oakland should be shot for charging 925K rent back in 2015 if the minimum cost of 4 conversion is 900K. They come and say, great, move, we lose money on you......it's because YOU, the City don't know how to budget, negotiate and charge proper rent, this is basic finance and if you as a City don't hire the right people to calculate simple arithmetic, who the hell are you hiring? Nepotism? You're high school buddy?

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    man i can't wait til 2020 for the raiders to leave california and its idiots in charge
    I can't wait until I leave California and its idiots in charge aswell.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by IERaiderFan View Post
    I can't wait until I leave California and its idiots in charge aswell.
    i hear you and agree !!! 2020 ill be seeing you and a bunch of old timers from this board in vegas !!!

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...t-raiders-nfl/

    Oakland is not paying for this lawsuit. The lawyers took on the lawsuit on Contingency Fee. Law Firm only paid if they win, they take a percentage of the settlement.
    Yeah I know. I worded that wrong. He shouldn’t pay/reward the people that are suing his ass is what I meant

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    Gads reading that article makes me puke. Taxpayers money? Come on, you sign a contract for 20 years, but can't pay it back, that's on the City officials for making that decision. The County paid all their debt back and doesn't want anything to do with the City any more. It's crazy how they forget what they signed back in 1995. You signed it and put the entire city in peril. Schaff your office signed off on it, it's not the Raiders fault you can't manage money.

    We were paying rent in the amount of 925K in 2015. In a 2013 article it cost 250K to convert the field. You do that 4 times a season, 2 preseason and 2 regular season, more if there is A's playoffs. Easy math, 4 conversions x 250K, is 900K. Why the hell are they just charging 925K rent when it costs 900K to convert the field alone, for a season, you're profiting 25K.....oh wait then there is staffing, the parking lots, the concessions, security, ushers......25K for all that personnel over 10 games? WTF was the JPA thinking? And if I remember correctly, that lease payment includes HQ in Alameda.

    The City of Oakland should be shot for charging 925K rent back in 2015 if the minimum cost of 4 conversion is 900K. They come and say, great, move, we lose money on you......it's because YOU, the City don't know how to budget, negotiate and charge proper rent, this is basic finance and if you as a City don't hire the right people to calculate simple arithmetic, who the hell are you hiring? Nepotism? You're high school buddy?
    It's simple math and not even that hard to understand. How did the city officials not get this?

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by crizpynutz View Post
    It's simple math and not even that hard to understand. How did the city officials not get this?
    their idiots and half wits whom have no understanding of math or english in other words the people of oakland have voted for mentally challenged people to represent em and wonder why the city is in crisis and a shithole

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    their idiots and half wits whom have no understanding of math or english in other words the people of oakland have voted for mentally challenged people to represent em and wonder why the city is in crisis and a shithole
    I found an old article about a year after the move and how the politics screwed themselves, the PSL fail, miscalculations, fighting between Raymond Chester and the politicals. And that was over 20 years ago, and they are still failing miserably.

    https://www.sfgate.com/sports/articl...ht-2966610.php

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •