Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: San Francisco Mayor Doesn’t Want The Raiders To Play In Her City

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

San Francisco Mayor Doesn’t Want The Raiders To Play In Her City

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Just play in Santa Clara at 49ers Stadium, it’s that simple, or play in Oakland, Mark.

I just don't get why the city leaders are not notified when there is negotiations of this going on. There were articles out as far back as December, now we're up against the gun and she says no. Then again one council member came out and essentially said no. With that in mind, we still pursued it? Dysfunctional, both sides, the Giants and Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderNationPaul68 View Post
    another power hungry type,i swear everyone in the bay area (pols) idiots with god complex,stadium is sitting empty currently right ??? if so why would a mayor not want that revenue to use on the poor and helpless population dealing with super high taxes,regulation and gentrification
    Last edited by mstrbass2000; 02-05-2019 at 03:00 PM.

Looks like she didn't get her payoff and is upset about it.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Looks like she didn't get her payoff and is upset about it.
    yep,pols are just greedy power hungry pos in california

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    another power hungry type,i swear everyone in the bay area (pols) idiots with god complex,stadium is sitting empty currently right ??? if so why would a mayor not want that revenue to use on the poor and helpless population dealing with super high taxes,regulation and gentrification
    Not sure she has any say. It's a privately funded stadium. Think she was just expressing her opinion as in the past that cities shouldn't be poaching other City's team. The bigger obstacle is going to be getting approval from the 9ers who own the area rights. Anyone who followed the A's hope to move to San Jose will remember the Giants blocked them b/c they own the SJ rights. Ironically the A's gave them to the Giants when the Giants were thinking of going to Tampa. That decision bit them in the you know where years later. So I doubt the 9ers are going to roll over even for a year w/o some large compensation.

7:15pm Here is the 9ers response....https://twitter.com/nbcbayarea/statu...85004358094849
    Last edited by ffjxc; 02-05-2019 at 05:18 PM.

yep,pols are just greedy power hungry pos in california
    Trust me in most of the country they are also pos. California politicians are in a league of their own and they keep getting voted in.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Trust me in most of the country they are also pos. California politicians are in a league of their own and they keep getting voted in.
    fault of the people in the state for constantly hiring the same losers whom fail at their jobs

fault of the people in the state for constantly hiring the same losers whom fail at their jobs
    What does that tell you about the people who vote for them?