Thread: MADDEN 19 Championship Held In SF (Final Day) Playing For ($100,000) Oakland Raiders

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar

MADDEN 19 Championship Held In SF (Final Day) Playing For ($100,000) Oakland Raiders

18 year old kid representing the Oakland Raiders, playing for a $100,000 and two Super Bowl Tickets.

Raiders vs. Vikings game start at 5h 47min mark.
    Last edited by RaiderNationPaul68; 02-04-2019 at 10:41 AM.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Raiders/s...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Oakland Raiders Twitter Account Gives Madden Champ A Shout Out

Way To Represent Pavan

I don't have 7 hours to wait until I see them play. Glad he won with the Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    I don't have 7 hours to wait until I see them play. Glad he won with the Raiders.
    Just scroll ahead to the 5hr 47min mark, that when the game start, he put a whipping on the Vikings.

Thanks for the time stamp. This game has changed so much since I first used to play it when it came out. Both teams having Vick and Moss on their teams? I only remember when you could have the players on the actual teams.

Thanks for the time stamp. This game has changed so much since I first used to play it when it came out. Both teams having Vick and Moss on their teams? I only remember when you could have the players on the actual teams.
    Yeah it’s Ulitimate Team, each player gets a salary cap and gets to make up there own roster, they get players of old and new, a lot players get Randy Moss for WR, I see Michael Vick being used a lot too, the kid Pavan only 18 years old he got a $100,000 and Two Super Bowl Tickets, pretty nice payout.

Yep, first time I played Madden was on the Sega Genesis, but at the time I liked Joe Montana Football better on the Sega Genesis.