Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raiders reported to play in Oracle Park in 2019

Raiders reported to play in Oracle Park in 2019

Raiders to share Oracle Park in San Fran, formally AT&T Park, with the Giants next year.

Good. This is going to piss off Oakland officials and Niners fans. ahahahahahahah

Why have the 49ers not change their name to the San Jose 49ers....looking at a map the 49ers play like 50 to 60 miles away from city of San Francisco and they really have no claim of the city

Cool there they have a temp home I will have to travel a little further for a game no biggie.

This is by far my favorite option. I hope it gets done.

It keeps the team in the area one more year and it prevents the team from a lot of travel, housing stress, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by fad View Post
    This is by far my favorite option. I hope it gets done.

It keeps the team in the area one more year and it prevents the team from a lot of travel, housing stress, etc..
    True, now we don’t hve to travel for home games.
    For the massive fan support I wanted them in San Diego, but now the team stays close to their headquarters/practice site. Staying in No Cal was the best option for the team in 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    Why have the 49ers not change their name to the San Jose 49ers....looking at a map the 49ers play like 50 to 60 miles away from city of San Francisco and they really have no claim of the city
    $$$$ and recognition. No way will they change it to San Jose, Santa Clara, South Bay. It's the same reason why the Warriors are moving to SF, it's about the $$$, net worth of the franchise. Not sure why the NFL even bothers with territorial rights to SF though, the NFL must approve all relocations. Though there were a lot of angry Niner fans who live in SF when they moved to Santa Clara.

More games on infield dirt.....

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Just play at 49ers stadium, screw playing in a baseball stadium.