Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raiders reported to play in Oracle Park in 2019

Interesting thing about that article, it says the 49ers will be forced to give up their rights to SF if the deal is done. How much damage will one year do? If the league wants to force them to stay in the bay area, why is Santa Clara still not an option?

I know Davis doesn’t like/want to go to Levis. It really makes the most sense. Why in the hell would he want to continue making a PROFESSIONAL football team play on infield dirt when he doesn’t have to? Stupid.

Senior Member RaiderNationPaul68's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    I know Davis doesn’t like/want to go to Levis. It really makes the most sense. Why in the hell would he want to continue making a PROFESSIONAL football team play on infield dirt when he doesn’t have to? Stupid.
    Yeah I Agree, Mark needs to do what best for the team, not his ego.

I love that the Warriors are concerned about the traffic in the area.....weren't the Giants concerned about the same thing prior to groundbreaking of Chase Center.

Should've stayed in Oakland. Kyler Murray can suit up for the Raiders Sunday afternoon and then put on his baseball uniform for the As night game in the same stadium.