Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mel Kiper's first mock draft today has the Raiders taking.....

Mel Kiper's first mock draft today has the Raiders taking.....

with the 4th pick the 2019 NFL mock draft, CB Greedy Williams from LSU!

The kid is pushing 6'3 in height and has been clocked at 4.2 in the 40! https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...65b68eb3f.html

With Conley playing like a shutdown CB last season, drafting Williams would give us 2 shut down CB's!

Yeah, I know I get it, we need pass rushers. FA could provide this position group as well as finds and guys who might slip a bit in the draft, ala Arden Key from last years draft.

This pick does make sense as you don't typically get lock down #1 CB's out of the top 5 or 10 in the draft. Only if there is something there that could make a guy fall in the draft, like Conley's accuser 2 years ago.

I would not be mad at this pick if this kid is indeed a true #1 CB, an early scouting report says he is just that!

Thoughts?

Go Raiders and in Reggie, Mark, Chucky, and Mike Mayock I trust!

Im cool with it. I trust this Draft more than ANY other draft we ever had. Mayock is the Man! I jus hope we go Defense with all 3 of our 1st rounders

Not if Allen or Bosa are there.

I watch every LSU game and Greedy is a good player. But he was outplayed by Fulton later in the year. The best player on the defense was Devin White. In no way shape or form would I take Greedy Williams over Devin White. Although LSU has put out some very good corners. I wouldn't put Greedy ahead of Patrick Peterson or Mo Claiborne. Both were better at LSU than Greedy. The difference between baker from Georgia and Greedy isn't that much. But the difference between Devin White and Mack wilson is tremendous.

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    Not if Allen or Bosa are there.
    Allen had some nice sack numbers but the Raiders don't run a 3-4 defense. Can he play with his hand in the dirt every down? I don't know. Maybe he can, that's why i'm getting down on Allen. Do the Raiders really draft a player at #4 and make him do something that he hasn't done all that much on the college level. It's a risk and I don't know if the Raiders can afford to take it.

errr... thanks for the link.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    errr... thanks for the link.
    No Link, all of Mels stuff is paid subscription...lets see what i can do...

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    No Link, all of Mels stuff is paid subscription...lets see what i can do...
    People pay for that?

no way do we take greedy williams at #4,id take jonah or devin at #4 but would prefer a trade down for another 2nd rd pick and still get one of em