Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Amari Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    I’d take Amari any day over Derek.....wish we could take the trade back. In Alabama he was a freak, and those skills that made him a high 1st rounder are finally showing.
    Finally showing? He’s always shown what he can do. Doing it consistently is what he can’t do. His inconsistency did carry over to Dallas in the regular season. He is having a good post season I’ll give him that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ra1derfan53 View Post
    ????? Under Bugel the Raiders had the 13 best scoring offense and 17th best offense I'm total yards. Far from one of the best. Grudens first year, in 1998, the Raiders didn't score as many points and dropped to like 20 in points for but had about the same yards. However in 1999, The Raiders had the 8th best scoring offense and 5th best offense yards wise
    Like I said, I'm not exactly sure of what it was, maybe the fastest scoring offense. Or the most TD's per attempt. But I distinctly remember some kind of offensive record they had under Bugle with George, Brown, Nap and Jett. But it was at the very top of the list. This was in 1997.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Like I said, I'm not exactly sure of what it was, maybe the fastest scoring offense. Or the most TD's per attempt. But I distinctly remember some kind of offensive record they had under Bugle with George, Brown, Nap and Jett. But it was at the very top of the list. This was in 1997.
    Yeah George had his best yr w/ us.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    Well, he showed it his first 2 years w/ us. I donít know what his issues were w/ the dropped passes but he had alot. I havenít seen him drop one in awhile
    Das bounced one off his chest a couple weeks back..

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    Iíd take Amari any day over Derek.....wish we could take the trade back. In Alabama he was a freak, and those skills that made him a high 1st rounder are finally showing.

Thats why I consider you an idiot.

And Cooper is now on vacation, have fun Dallas dealing with his agent...

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Thats why I consider you an idiot.
    Exactly! That dude is an idiot if he'd rather have Amari over Carr.

Heres the truth. Jones and Co contacted Saban prior to.going through with trade and asked Saban about Cooper. Saban told Jerry, Amari doesnt like to be yelled at and in your face types. He is motivated differently. Gruden is not that type. Garrett is.. garrett is a quieter type and not a yelling type coach. Also Cooper likes to run certain routes... take this for what its worth but was shared to me by somebody who knows Jones family (not a Cowboy fan), but is very social with the Jones family. Saban stated.that Cooper.is a top receiver.but needs to be handled a certain way. Thus the 1st rd pick trade and.thus the success... also yes cowboys have a better line and better running game... but Cooper is much happier in Dallas and it shows

Cooper focuses and plays well when he feels there is value to him.

2015 - Rookie year. Showing he belonged in the NFL.
    2016 - Playoff team.
    2017 - Team wasn't going anywhere
    2018 (Raiders) - Team wasn't going anywhere
    2018 (Dallas) - Playoff team

Don't worry if the horse is blind, just load the wagon.