Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 64

Thread: Amari Cooper

  1. #31
    well the raider now have the bears pick #24 and the cowboys pick #26 we will be making moves this yr to get more picks too and hopefully use those xtra picks to go make a trade for antonio brown the best wr in the game for the last 5 yrs imo

  2. #32
    Senior Member rawhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hollywood CA
    Posts
    4,962
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    well the raider now have the bears pick #24 and the cowboys pick #26 we will be making moves this yr to get more picks too and hopefully use those xtra picks to go make a trade for antonio brown the best wr in the game for the last 5 yrs imo
    According to a post you made, doesn't look at least for now the Raiders are interested. More importantly, I seriously doubt Brown wants to come to Oakland or that Gruden will even consider him.

  3. #33
    No way I give up a 1st for him ... 2nd maybe ... I hope we trade back on one of those late 1st’s... stack more chips ... quality draft for depth and talent

  4. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by NASSIMTHEDREAM View Post
    No way I give up a 1st for him ... 2nd maybe ... I hope we trade back on one of those late 1st’s... stack more chips ... quality draft for depth and talent
    im talking about giving an xtra 2nd rd pick for abrown,not any of our 1st rd pick

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    According to a post you made, doesn't look at least for now the Raiders are interested. More importantly, I seriously doubt Brown wants to come to Oakland or that Gruden will even consider him.
    abrown has no choice whom the steelers trade him to and i bet gruden and company are talking about abrown

  6. #36
    Senior Member rawhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hollywood CA
    Posts
    4,962
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    abrown has no choice whom the steelers trade him to and i bet gruden and company are talking about abrown
    True, they are probably talking about it. But Gruden is not going to put up with pissy players regardless of how good they are. I.E. Mack & Cooper.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    well the raider now have the bears pick #24 and the cowboys pick #26 we will be making moves this yr to get more picks too and hopefully use those xtra picks to go make a trade for antonio brown the best wr in the game for the last 5 yrs imo
    Bears and Cowboys picks are both higher than expected when we made the trades but we should get great value for them. Either in selecting guys who have fallen a little because of reaches by other teams OR by trading down some and acquiring more 2nd round picks

  8. #38
    Personally I think Cooper is playing lights out because he felt we disrespected him. I will reserve my judgement on him when he plays a full year with them. Stay tuned on Cooper.

  9. #39
    Cooper is definitely helping the Cowboys, but he wasn't the missing piece that was going to get them a championship. Moving forward, I'm sure Cooper's agent is going to demand a substantial salary increase. That was the deciding factor in Oakland and it will be interesting to see how the Cowboys handle their salary cap over the next few seasons.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Cooper is definitely helping the Cowboys, but he wasn't the missing piece that was going to get them a championship. Moving forward, I'm sure Cooper's agent is going to demand a substantial salary increase. That was the deciding factor in Oakland and it will be interesting to see how the Cowboys handle their salary cap over the next few seasons.
    cowboys have to extend dak and lawrence to max deals and you know damn well cooper and segal will be out for blood and want 18 million a yr,raiders are gonna look like genius's with pick 26 or 27 in the draft and a trade for abrown which would be a massive upgrade over amari cooper

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •