Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Amari Cooper

Amari Cooper

Amariís played/performed well for Dallas. Dallas is 8-2 since acquiring him. He just scored a TD.

I havenít watxhed him alot w/ Dallas, I wonder if he still struggles w/ drops. I wonder why heís performed so well for Dallas? Is it:

1) Heís more motivated since being traded and became more focused?
    2) Dallas is using him better than us?
    3) Something clicked for him and now heís a better player?
    4) Nothingís changed - heís streaky and heís just on a hot streak and he could just as easily put in a dud season next year.

Which do you guys think it is? Iím not sure exactly but Dallas has gotten the best of Amari. We gor the worst of Amari the last 2 yrs

Because Prescott is not afraid to throw it to him. Hasn't been dropping balls nearly as much. Some could blame it on Carr.

Dallas is using him the way Gruden said he was going to use him but never did.

Who cares, he isn't worth 16 million a year for a malcontent.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Well, at some point we’ve got to get another wide receiver so if the problem is us, then it might help in dealing w/ the next WR we get

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    He’s not a malcontent, he just had a human pussy throwing him the ball here in Oakland

He’s playing like a top 5 WR since being traded to the cowboys....drops issues are gone and he’s creating separation like no one else in the league. He’s a star

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Because Prescott is not afraid to throw it to him. Hasn't been dropping balls nearly as much. Some could blame it on Carr.

Yeah, there’s something about Carr and Cooper. Even back when we had Crabtree and Amari, Carr seemed to look for Crabtree more.

I guess it’s a rapport between QB n WR and Carr n Amari didn’t have it.

I guess you can compare it to Foles and Wentz. Wentz had more rapport w/ certain reveivers, I think Ertz. When Foles comes in he has more rapport w/ the WRs such as Agholar and Jeffery.

That’s the only thing I can think of. Carr never treated Cooper as his no. 1 favorite target. Last 3-4 yrs, it’s been
    Crabtree and Jared Cook.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    He’s playing like a top 5 WR since being traded to the cowboys....drops issues are gone and he’s creating separation like no one else in the league. He’s a star
    Yeah Aikman loves him. He thinks no one can cover Cooper one on one.

Screw Cooper. Who is this CJ anderson guy that the Raiders signed for a week and now tearing it up with the Rams? Kidding, I know who he is. Gruden might possibly be an idiot. Albeit a rich one.