Thread: This draft is gonna be very deeeeeeeeeeep

This draft is gonna be very deeeeeeeeeeep

Four more Alabama players have signaled their intent to enter the draft, including Quinnen Willliams, Josh Williams, Josh Jacobs and Irv Smith.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...2019-nfl-draft

This draft is shaping up to be one of the deepest, best defensive drafts in decades, with quality, blue chip edge rushers and defensive tackles available likely well into the second round.

If there was a year that a team needing defensive help would want multiple picks in the first two or three rounds, this one is it.

Glad we have four in the first two rounds. I actually believe we will trade back at least one of those first rounders, adding one or two additional second round picks.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderman41 View Post
    Four more Alabama players have signaled their intent to enter the draft, including Quinnen Willliams, Josh Williams, Josh Jacobs and Irv Smith.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...2019-nfl-draft

This draft is shaping up to be one of the deepest, best defensive drafts in decades, with quality, blue chip edge rushers and defensive tackles available likely well into the second round.

If there was a year that a team needing defensive help would want multiple picks in the first two or three rounds, this one is it.

Glad we have four in the first two rounds. I actually believe we will trade back at least one of those first rounders, adding one or two additional second round picks.
    worst qb class in a while
    deep rb class that starts rd 2
    deep wr class with 1 or 2 blue chip wrs rd 1 then the rest rd 2 and 3 deep
    de,dt,lb,mlb very very deep class
    oline deep class at guard,c and tackles
    te very deep starting in the 2nd rd
    safety deep class with maybe 1 blue chipper at the end of the 1st rd rest all 2nd,3rd and 4th rd talents

Takes 2 to tango. Let’s hope the trade OFFERS we potential get are legit.
    I’d hate to trade back just for the sake of trading back.

Let’s hope a team is desperate for 1 of our picks and we get some nice value.
    Very curious how this Mayock/Gruden draft shapes up.

Reggie was Mr trade back which I loved, but his compensation was sub standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Takes 2 to tango. Let’s hope the trade OFFERS we potential get are legit.
    I’d hate to trade back just for the sake of trading back.

Let’s hope a team is desperate for 1 of our picks and we get some nice value.
    Very curious how this Mayock/Gruden draft shapes up.

Reggie was Mr trade back which I loved, but his compensation was sub standard.
    agree on trade value,reggie never go enough in return but made the right trade backs for xtra picks just not the talent aquired witht he xtra picks

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    worst qb class in a while
    deep rb class that starts rd 2
    deep wr class with 1 or 2 blue chip wrs rd 1 then the rest rd 2 and 3 deep
    de,dt,lb,mlb very very deep class
    oline deep class at guard,c and tackles
    te very deep starting in the 2nd rd
    safety deep class with maybe 1 blue chipper at the end of the 1st rd rest all 2nd,3rd and 4th rd talents
    Rb class is one of the weakest in a decade. A RB will be taken in the 2nd, none would of been drafted in the 2nd last year. TE is very deep.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    Rb class is one of the weakest in a decade. A RB will be taken in the 2nd, none would of been drafted in the 2nd last year.
    Agree (if I understand what you're saying.) This years draft for RB's looks deep from the 4th round back to UDFA. In the last more than 10 years there have been clear cut 1st round talent which pushes the rest of the pack back in comparison. This year none. So I'd expect some decent talent in the 4th round back. Plus there are not a whole lot of NFL teams where RB is a big need. Except the Raiders. So Drafting one in the 4th round we might find a gem.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Agree (if I understand what you're saying.) This years draft for RB's looks deep from the 4th round back to UDFA. In the last more than 10 years there have been clear cut 1st round talent which pushes the rest of the pack back in comparison. This year none. So I'd expect some decent talent in the 4th round back. Plus there are not a whole lot of NFL teams where RB is a big need. Except the Raiders. So Drafting one in the 4th round we might find a gem.
    Agree not the top end RB. Two of the top backs have major injury questions. Anderson and Love. Jacobs looks pretty good and he will most likely be the first back taken, he's been a backup his whole career. I sure home someone like love falls to the 4th. He's not needed this year and can be be put on lay away.

Really hope we get Jacobs
    Follow me on Twitter: BobCarrNFL
    Follow me on Instagram: BobCarrNFL

Quote Originally Posted by bk View Post
    Really hope we get Jacobs
    I think he has the word STUD written all over him. Love to get both him AND Williams from ND late rounds