Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: To the f.i.b Saviour

To the f.i.b Saviour

For one don't act like your a SAVIOUR, walking fans back from the ledge, (your just a dick) like you are better then the rest of us. IAM a Raider fan as are the rest of the people on this board....Gruden himself said he is a REALIST, you sir are not a Realist, I imagine you behind a computer in a mental hospital. And I know your just going to keep PREACHING.

One thing you need to know is When we Raise that Lombardi, And we will....It didn't have a fucking thing to do with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    For one don't act like your a SAVIOUR, walking fans back from the ledge, (your just a dick) like you are better then the rest of us. IAM a Raider fan as are the rest of the people on this board....Gruden himself said he is a REALIST, you sir are not a Realist, I imagine you behind a computer in a mental hospital. And I know your just going to keep PREACHING.

One thing you need to know is When we Raise that Lombardi, And we will....It didn't have a fucking thing to do with you!
    Just put him on ignore. Best thing to do. A+++

He/they won’t read this thread. If he does, he’s too much of a chickenshit to respond. I was where you are now Raideriam. I had to go after that douchebag. I took rawhead’s advice and put him on ignore. Much better not subjecting myself to his fever dream horse shit.

But everything the cowboys and bears do is Victory Monday for the raiders.
    He writes A++++++ articles. Didn't you notice everything he predicted preseason came true?
    Draft A+++++
    Week one OTAs A+++++
    Week two OTAs A+++++
    Mack Trade A+++++++

And his story has changed multiple times. Whatever this team is doing at any given moment, he predicted it, even though it’s completely opposite of what he says earlier. Total asshole.

You can see FIB Savior's personalities in the movie Split. They never post in any other thread other than the ones they make. The one personality still thinks Reggie works for the team.

I wish the ignore setting would also make their postings not show up as well. You still see them, their just empty.

Honestly, I click on his posts to see the responses.
    It’s pretty entertaining how infuriated people get.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Honestly, I click on his posts to see the responses.
    It’s pretty entertaining how infuriated people get.
    Clicking on them doesn't matter. Just when you 'reply with quote' you're requiring everyone who doesn't want to read him to be forced to do so if they want to read your posts.

Jus leave him alone, dang. Is he a homer? Ya..why get so worked up over this fool? Atleaste hes not bashing the team