Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: kyler murray

Quote Originally Posted by EricAllen21 View Post
    he's a better prospect than Russell Wilson and that is his projection... actually has more potential, and Wilson is an all pro
    No he isn't. Unless you are talking baseball, the you would be right. People are just all over his nuts right now, but he is getting way overhyped by some.

The only thing that really matters, in my opinion, is will his declaration to enter the draft have any effect with our #4 overall pick. In my estimation, it will not effect it. He's 5-10 and less than 200 lbs. Even Wilson is listed at 215 lbs. He's way too light at 195 for the NFL, at his position. If he's not going to make a difference with our #4 overall, then who cares. He's not going to make any impact with our other 2 1st round picks. Not enough to make a real difference with what we receive with draft compensation. We have a much better chance of someone trading up in the draft to take Dwayne Haskins. NY may decide to move ahead of Tampa just in case Tampa decides they'll draft a new QB. Jacksonville picks at #7, they'd want to move in front of NY and possibly Tampa just to ensure they draft Haskins.

Quote Originally Posted by psly2124 View Post
    He's 5'8 tops. Any team that draft him its a waste. He's a gimmick, he doesn't have an NFL skilset.
    Matt McGloin is a short 6'1" and how many times have we seen him have pass tipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnkr View Post
    Matt McGloin is a short 6'1" and how many times have we seen him have pass tipped.
    dont forget murray has small hands too,so expect fumbling too

Quote Originally Posted by EricAllen21 View Post
    he's a better prospect than Russell Wilson and that is his projection... actually has more potential, and Wilson is an all pro
    Hes also a better prospect than Tom Brady, and hes top 1-2 all time.

This is such good news for us... he's straight away the best QB in the draft now. Perhaps this means we will get a shot at Josh Allen or even Nick Bosa if teams trade up with the Cardinals and 49ers for their QB's

I mean hell I saw a mock draft the other day that made me throw up in my mouth... it went.

1. Nick Bosa

2. Quinnen Williams

3. Josh Allen

4. Rashan Gary
    Last edited by Saynt_Raider; 01-12-2019 at 12:50 PM.
    I hope I didn't brain my damage...

Quote Originally Posted by Saynt_Raider View Post
    This is such good news for us... he's straight away the best QB in the draft now. Perhaps this means we will get a shot at Josh Allen or even Nick Bosa if teams trade up with the Cardinals and 49ers for their QB's

I mean hell I saw a mock draft the other day that made me throw up in my mouth... it went.

1. Nick Bosa

2. Quinnen Williams

3. Josh Allen

4. Rashan Gary
    Lol
    He’s 5’8
    He’s not getting drafted top 10

Any chance a team would trade up to end of first to get him for 5 yrs?

Quote Originally Posted by Saynt_Raider View Post

1. Nick Bosa

2. Quinnen Williams

3. Josh Allen

4. Rashan Gary
    I saw the same one and that idiot made and thought if that is actually how draft day went i don't think words have not been created to how pissed off i would be. That would be the end of the world type scenario

The problem is Carr and many of you keep dismissing it based off his low INT numbers and “once in a blue moon” beautiful throws....he has one of the lowest YPA all time and he gets rid of the ball way too early because he’s naturally scared and rattled in the pocket.

I guaran-fucking-tee he would not be any better in any other system or team.....maybe patriots but that’s the exception.

Look how good Amari is on Dallas, and we justify that by saying he doesn’t have a good chemistry with Carr? Dumb.....I’d rather trade Carr and have kept Mack/Cooper. We’d be in the same position with a rookie qb as we are with Carr and we’re paying him a Kings ransom to get rid of the ball right after the snap and barely throwing it 5 yards. Open ur eyes people
    Last edited by RaiderBay; 01-12-2019 at 04:32 PM.