Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: kyler murray

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    The problem is Carr and many of you keep dismissing it based off his low INT numbers and “once in a blue moon” beautiful throws....he has one of the lowest YPA all time and he gets rid of the ball way too early because he’s naturally scared and rattled in the pocket.

I guaran-fucking-tee he would not be any better in any other system or team.....maybe patriots but that’s the exception.

Look how good Amari is on Dallas, and we justify that by saying he doesn’t have a good chemistry with Carr? Dumb.....I’d rather trade Carr and have kept Mack/Cooper. We’d be in the same position with a rookie qb as we are with Carr and we’re paying him a Kings ransom to get rid of the ball right after the snap and barely throwing it 5 yards. Open ur eyes people
    Yep. Carr and his numbers are fool's gold. My number one problem with Carr is that protection has to be perfect for him to be effective. Slightest bit of pressure and he's flustered easily. He has no ability to extend plays which is what the best QBs in the game do. I'm kind of done with Carr, ready to move on.

I agree and it makes sense. Just hope we get maximum benefit on this deal if it would happen. Hope it does

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderBay View Post
    The problem is Carr and many of you keep dismissing it based off his low INT numbers and “once in a blue moon” beautiful throws....he has one of the lowest YPA all time and he gets rid of the ball way too early because he’s naturally scared and rattled in the pocket.

I guaran-fucking-tee he would not be any better in any other system or team.....maybe patriots but that’s the exception.

Look how good Amari is on Dallas, and we justify that by saying he doesn’t have a good chemistry with Carr? Dumb.....I’d rather trade Carr and have kept Mack/Cooper. We’d be in the same position with a rookie qb as we are with Carr and we’re paying him a Kings ransom to get rid of the ball right after the snap and barely throwing it 5 yards. Open ur eyes people
    You would trade Carr, keep Mack and Cooper, and draft a rook?

1) So your fine keeping Cooper even though he said he didn’t want to play here? Sounds smart.
    2) Who in this QB class are you comfortable handing the key to as we open our new 2 billion dollar stadium in Vegas?

Carr was a MVP candidate when he had a return play caller AND above average WR core. Why would we pull the plug without seeing that combo again?

You guaranteed Carr will be traded before the draft, if that happens I’ll eat crow. Until then, you’re looney tunes
    Last edited by Pitzrrr; 01-13-2019 at 08:28 AM.

Dallas has a good offensive line and a good running game. Completely different situation than what’s going on in Oakland. When we had a line and running game look what we were able to do.

stupidity,pure stupidity,carr needs a surrounding cast just like every other all pro qb needs,carr had a good yr this yr considering he had shit at oline,rb,and wr,completed close to 70% of his passes while throwing to inj and old jordy,seth,mbryant,cook,richard,cooper,look at how many dropped passes this yr we lead the league in dropped pass with 22 i believe,we had old man marshawn,old man doug martin,richard,washington at rb,we had a good te in cook but our oline sucked and gave up 51 sacks this yr !!!

give carr some damn weapons like abrown and lev bell add oline in the draft and free agency and our offense will be top 5 and carr goes back to top 7 !!!

Did the Raiders really lead the league in drop passes AGAIN?!
    Damn!!! Even Carr’s 2016 MVP push, our WRs lead the league in drops.

Under Gruden with a bad O around him, Carr passed for over 4K 1st time in his career! Year 2 under Gruden with hopefully a better O around him, I’m pumped to see why Carr can be!

Look at the playoffs. The top Ds are out!
    The top Os are in!
    Look at the coaching hires! All O! Even young kids! All O!!!

I wouldn’t be surprised O gets overdrafted and some great D players fall.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post

Under Gruden with a bad O around him, Carr passed for over 4K 1st time in his career! Year 2 under Gruden with hopefully a better O around him, I’m pumped to see why Carr can be!

Look at the playoffs. The top Ds are out!
    The top Os are in!
    Look at the coaching hires! All O! Even young kids! All O!!!

I wouldn’t be surprised O gets overdrafted and some great D players fall.
    not sure if we lead the legue but definitely top 3 in drops

I would give Carr one more year, get him some weapons and see what happens. If he doesn't perform then you look to move on, his dead money/cap hit will be minimal going into 2020, the QB class is better AND it doesn't preclude us from taking a QB this year at some point either. Outside of the top 4 picks, QB can become an option for us depending on whose sitting there.

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    I found an interesting site. not sure how much you can trust it but it ranked Oakland as #6 in drops. It also ranks KC #1 in drops but if you look further, KC is also ranked #1 in passing yards. #2 in 100 yard games for receivers, #1 in receiving TD's. Oakland way behind on those stats. #19 in catches for more than 25 yards, #18 in receiving first downs, Oakland does rank right below KC in passes caught. Likely the stat many are hanging their hat on.
    http://hosted.stats.com/fb/tmleaders...e=NFL&rank=232

Murray entering the draft should bode well for us, another high profile quarterback in the draft pool.