Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: kyler murray

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

kyler murray

Kyler Murray - QB - Player

The San Francisco Chronicle reports 2018 Heisman Trophy Winner and 2018 Oakland A's first-round draft pick Kyler Murray will enter the NFL draft.
    In and of itself, entering the draft would not necessarily mean Murray was foregoing his baseball career, but A's beat writer Susan Slusser reports he would be expected to focus on football if he did so. Super agent Scott Boras had previously insisted that Murray planned to report to A's spring training next month. Now that appears to be up in the air. We will gain more information in the coming days. Were Murray to commit to football, he would have a shot at coming off the board on Day 1.

jumps to #1 pick if true,haskins would then go top 5 as well imo leaving the raiders with lots of choices trade down or take bosa,allen or q

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    Kyler Murray - QB - Player

The San Francisco Chronicle reports 2018 Heisman Trophy Winner and 2018 Oakland A's first-round draft pick Kyler Murray will enter the NFL draft.
    In and of itself, entering the draft would not necessarily mean Murray was foregoing his baseball career, but A's beat writer Susan Slusser reports he would be expected to focus on football if he did so. Super agent Scott Boras had previously insisted that Murray planned to report to A's spring training next month. Now that appears to be up in the air. We will gain more information in the coming days. Were Murray to commit to football, he would have a shot at coming off the board on Day 1.

jumps to #1 pick if true,haskins would then go top 5 as well imo leaving the raiders with lots of choices trade down or take bosa,allen or q
    I can't imagine teams being dumb enough to draft him in the first round, but God I hope some team falls in love with him and wants to draft him in the top-five. He and Haskins would allow us to trade back or end up with Allen or Bosa.

The dude is 5'10 and 195#. If he doesn't have Russell Wilson skills to spare, I doubt he'll get drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    The dude is 5'10 and 195#. If he doesn't have Russell Wilson skills to spare, I doubt he'll get drafted.
    he does have Wilson skills... better prospect than Baker Mayfield in 2018.... he can make every single NFL throw.... didn't you guys watch him in college, he was special

Quote Originally Posted by EricAllen21 View Post
    he does have Wilson skills... better prospect than Baker Mayfield in 2018.... he can make every single NFL throw.... didn't you guys watch him in college, he was special
    But 5’8 is 5’8. Even the little man Doug Flutie has 2 inches on him.

Quote Originally Posted by EricAllen21 View Post
    He is NOT a better prospect than Baker Mayfield. He does NOT have the skills of Russell Wilson. He CANNOT make all the throws. He CANNOT read a defense. He is not that accurate. I've watched him at least 6 games this season. I laugh at almost every throw he makes. It looks like an Uncle Rico. I laugh even harder when I think that a team wants to waste a first round pick on a gimmick. His skills are similar to RGIII, but in a 5 6' body. I will be going to Vegas to put 3K on hi not going in the first round +170. Easy money

He was better than Wilson in college. He's going to be a top 5 pick most likely. Undrafted? WTF.

Some sucker will get overly excited about seeing him throw and show off his physical skills against air at his personal workouts and combine. Then draft him in the first round. The guy has super quick feet and gets to full speed in the blink of an eye. But that doesn't mean he can be a successful quarterback in the NFL or worth a first round flyer. But mark my words, some sucker will do it.

When you look at all the batted down passes this year, there is a reason teams take QB's 6'1" and above. Defenses are changing their game because of all the new rules. But Bama may be right. Some fool team will move up to get him and we can only hope the raiders can prosper for it.

he's a better prospect than Russell Wilson and that is his projection... actually has more potential, and Wilson is an all pro