Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: To the f.i.b Saviour

  1. #11
    we've all been there no doubt, blindly following whatever sports team, turning every defeat into a positive, age knocks it out of you.
    that the kid went a full season finding positives every week deserves some kinda credit, the days i stopped doing that was some twenty odd years ago after finding brown ale.
    unless of course it's a troll using some low level spectrum persona that managed to, do nothing really.
    either way, seeing how sundays blowout loss was really a super positive happy fun day on monday was something to raise the occasional chuckle.

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Jus leave him alone, dang. Is he a homer? Ya..why get so worked up over this fool? Atleaste hes not bashing the team
    He BASHES the fan base, we are all tools, he will walk us of the ledge...He is the Saviour.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by APROVO View Post
    Jus leave him alone, dang. Is he a homer? Ya..why get so worked up over this fool? Atleaste hes not bashing the team
    This. You need a whole new post to discuss how you don't like what another person posts? And somehow his posts are the ones at fault?

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Raideriam View Post
    He BASHES the fan base, we are all tools, he will walk us of the ledge...He is the Saviour.
    You are dramatic AF.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by charlieinblack View Post
    we've all been there no doubt, blindly following whatever sports team, turning every defeat into a positive, age knocks it out of you.
    that the kid went a full season finding positives every week deserves some kinda credit, the days i stopped doing that was some twenty odd years ago after finding brown ale.
    unless of course it's a troll using some low level spectrum persona that managed to, do nothing really.
    either way, seeing how sundays blowout loss was really a super positive happy fun day on monday was something to raise the occasional chuckle.
    As Gruden said. Realist! Polish a turd all you can but its still a turd.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by GuamanianRaider View Post
    You are dramatic AF.
    Go back and read his post.

  7. #17
    Or should I say YOUR POST.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    I wish the ignore setting would also make their postings not show up as well. You still see them, their just empty.
    Agree with this 100%, Bk make it so.

  9. #19
    Easily could have been a PM. Just don’t read the posts man it’s not that big a deal. This is a board for anyone to speak their mind. It’s ok for people to have a difference in opinion. Oh wait....it’s 2019 nvm you’re not allowed to have your own opinion without bashing each other.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by CMB223 View Post
    Easily could have been a PM. Just don’t read the posts man it’s not that big a deal. This is a board for anyone to speak their mind. It’s ok for people to have a difference in opinion. Oh wait....it’s 2019 nvm you’re not allowed to have your own opinion without bashing each other.
    Your right, Ill put him on ignore, I just don't like someone who thinks they are better than the rest of us.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •