Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rumor:jets willing to trade leonard williams for a 2nd rd pick

Quote Originally Posted by NASSIMTHEDREAM View Post
    Agree, roll with the young guys we have ... and draft some more young guys.

Sign some vets for depth ... Don’t overpay for guys .. Keep drafting well in the trenches
    Agreed, we need to draft to build up the trenches. Spending 12-15 million per on lineman can kill your cap.

Position wise, Williams is a 3-4 DE and 4-3 DT? I think given Jelly, Hurst, Hall, we're pretty good numbers wise there, Williams would be overkill unless we have plans to start him at 4-3 DE. opposite Key? I'd be more interested in Williams as a free agent, not in trade.

Wouldn’t trade anything for him. Good player, but like many of you have already said, wait til he’s a FA if you want to pursue him

Jax is probably cutting Malik Jackson this off season as a cap casualty. Maybe he could be a candidate

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Jax is probably cutting Malik Jackson this off season as a cap casualty. Maybe he could be a candidate
    was once a stud but last couple of yrs has been slippin and this yr lost his job basically to tavin bryan whom i wanted us to grab badly in the draft

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    was once a stud but last couple of yrs has been slippin and this yr lost his job basically to tavin bryan whom i wanted us to grab badly in the draft
    Ok then. Maybe he could be gotten on the cheap. Maybe a prove it deal? Maybe he isn’t worth a look

Quote Originally Posted by Vioraider View Post
    Ok then. Maybe he could be gotten on the cheap. Maybe a prove it deal? Maybe he isn’t worth a look
    definitely worth a look