Thread: Bears take huge hit! Another win for the Raiders!

Bears take huge hit! Another win for the Raiders!

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...as-head-coach/

Good day to you Nation! And with little to spend in free agency, the worst draft capital in the league http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/power_rankings, and playing a first place schedule in 2019 (not a last place schedule like they did this year), expect the Bears pick in 2020 to be higher than pick #24 we received this year!

Fangio, not Mack is the Bears defensive MVP. And does that mean he will be a great Donkey's head coach? No it does not. It just means the Bears will in all liklihood not be as good without Fangio as they were with him!

The Bears so far have failed with the Mack trade. And losing the guy who made it all work will further benefit our Raiders!

Go Raiders and in Reggie, Mark, Chucky, and Mike Mayock I trust!
    Last edited by F.I.B. Savior; 01-09-2019 at 09:56 AM.

We get them next year, Chiefs Chargers Saints at home, at Raiders, Rams, and Fangio.

Side note, bout time Fangio got a HC gig. Solid DC dating back to the Niner Harbaugh years.

Taking the Silver & Black glasses off, it was a good trade for both teams. The trade transformed the Bears and they went from last to 1st. They were a blocked field goal from going into LA this week.
    Their D will be awesome again next year.
    Mitch will be in his 3rd season.

I wouldn’t expect a top 10 pick next year.
    If GB and Minny can get back on track that will help.
    Hopefully they lose some of those 50/50 games and finish 8-8. It’s the realistic goal.

Now, let’s somehow trade back and pick up another 1st next year!
    3 picks in Vegas for the draft would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Taking the Silver & Black glasses off, it was a good trade for both teams. The trade transformed the Bears and they went from last to 1st. They were a blocked field goal from going into LA this week.
    Their D will be awesome again next year.
    Mitch will be in his 3rd season.

I wouldn’t expect a top 10 pick next year.
    If GB and Minny can get back on track that will help.
    Hopefully they lose some of those 50/50 games and finish 8-8. It’s the realistic goal.

Now, let’s somehow trade back and pick up another 1st next year!
    3 picks in Vegas for the draft would be awesome!
    If you are going to mention a blocked field goal, maybe they were a Mack sack or two away from playing in LA, instead he was a nonfactor, that was an embarrassing performance by the highest paid defensive player in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Oakr8der View Post
    If you are going to mention a blocked field goal, maybe they were a Mack sack or two away from playing in LA, instead he was a nonfactor, that was an embarrassing performance by the highest paid defensive player in the league.
    Again, this is Silver and Black glasses. Some people Gatta stop being jaded and move on.
    In the game, Mack had 2 QB hits, 3 more hurries, and 5 solo tackles. According to PFF he was the highest graded defender of the game.

At the same time, he’s only a defensive end. You can scheme around a guy like that and he’s not worth franchise QB money. Minus the 2nd round pick, I loved the trade.
    But for a Chicago, since they have a rookie QB, the trade worked great for them too. He’s a stud

The truth is Mack is a great player; and Chicago went 12-4....and they will be pretty good in 2019...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperRaider View Post
    The truth is Mack is a great player; and Chicago went 12-4....and they will be pretty good in 2019...
    I don't think anyone doubts he's a great player. But next year I don't see them doing that well. I'll give you "pretty good". If they draft well. Though I don't see the Raiders being very good unless they do the same.

So we will lose to the Broncos twice and the Bears once next year. Sounds like a win win...win?