Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Raiders may call San Diego home 2019

Quote Originally Posted by srfndoc View Post
    The Jack is pretty rundown now, not sure if it would qualify based on NFL standards. I know Marc has always said no but Levi's makes the most sense and is ready to go. They may only have a handful of 'home' games next year (which would suck) so it might mean only 4-6 games there and the rest in London/Mexico City/Etc.
    Raiders would have 7 home games in San Diego.
    1 other game in Mexico.
    NFL won’t hve the Raiders play multiple neutral site games.

Crowds will be BIG and LOUD for the Raiders in SD.
    No tarps needed for the upper deck

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    play at raider south for a yr THEN VEGAS BABY !!!
    Whats not to like, fan base and great weather...

Quote Originally Posted by Pitzrrr View Post
    Raiders would have 7 home games in San Diego.
    1 other game in Mexico.
    NFL won’t hve the Raiders play multiple neutral site games.

Crowds will be BIG and LOUD for the Raiders in SD.
    No tarps needed for the upper deck
    I'm fine if it happens but they definitely need to so some maintenance work on the place as its a dump right now.... but we'ere used to that, right. :-(

It'd be funny when the Chargers play the Raiders in SD.

Quote Originally Posted by Raidermackin View Post
    It'd be funny when the Chargers play the Raiders in SD.
    That would be the best, but I'm hearing the pussy NFL would move that game to a neutral site. Given that the Raiders and Chargers are mandated to hold international games next year, not sure how that would work though, Chargers and Raiders in Mexico, which would count as a Raider home game, then does the league send the Chargers to London since they were obligated to host an international game as well? Can SD just be a negotiating ploy by the Raiders to gain league leverage for another location?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    That would be the best, but I'm hearing the pussy NFL would move that game to a neutral site. Given that the Raiders and Chargers are mandated to hold international games next year, not sure how that would work though, Chargers and Raiders in Mexico, which would count as a Raider home game, then does the league send the Chargers to London since they were obligated to host an international game as well? Can SD just be a negotiating ploy by the Raiders to gain league leverage for another location?
    I really hope the league puts us in Mexico next year and not London for a game.

Agreed, especially since Gruden flubbed up the travel schedule because of his history of flying to Europe.

Me too. The Raiders have a bunch of fans in Mexico. Probably in London too but they should leave the London games to the East Coast teams.

think outside the box, what about playing in Eugene at the Duck stadium ...... Oregon doesn't have a team....state of the art everything

Living in Missouri, how about St Louis, would be AWESOME!!