Thread: How truly lucky we are Nation!

How truly lucky we are Nation!

To have Jon Gruden as our head football coach! Good day to you Nation! Simply put, we've got one of the very best in the business in Jon Gruden! With all due respect to all the men applying and being interviewed for head coaching positions around the NFL right now, none of them and I mean none of them, are remotely close to the caliber of a Jon Gruden! Mark Davis landed us the biggest fish in the entire ocean when he got Chucky to come home last year! And locking Chucky into a 10 year contract to give us the stability we have been searching for ever since he was traded back in 2001 is just outstanding!

And as new GM Mike Mayock said last night from Santa Clara, 'We've got a head coach and we've got a QB'. These two positions are the most important in football, and we've got 2 of the very best at their respective positions! Now we build! And the resources are there from a free agency standpoint and a draft standpoint. And with one of the best talent evaluators in the entire world in Mike Mayock on board, this one year re-boot is about to become reality!

So while you see guys like Vance Joseph, Adam Gase, Matt Lefleur, Dan Campbell, Brian Flores, Zac Taylor, Chuck Pagano, Brian Simmons, Shane Waldron, Brian Lazor, Todd Monken, Dan Campbell, Freddie Kitchens, Kevin Stefanski, George Edwards, Kris Richards, Dennis Allen, Hue Jackson, Todd Monken, and Joe Philpin all in line for the next head coaching gigs, know how truly lucky we are to have one of the very best in football coaching our beloved Raiders in Jon 'Chucky' Gruden!

Be good and talk soon!

Go Raiders and in Reggie, Mark, Chucky, and Mike Mayock I trust!
    Last edited by F.I.B. Savior; 01-10-2019 at 03:26 AM.

Not trying to be a dick but why do you still trust in Reggie if he’s not with the organization anymore?

I’m optimistic as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CMB223 View Post
    Not trying to be a dick but why do you still trust in Reggie if he’s not with the organization anymore?

I’m optimistic as well.
    I will explain in detail my Raider brother, in the near near future!

Quote Originally Posted by CMB223 View Post

I’m optimistic as well.
    Haven't you ever hoped for your first crush in grade school would come back to you looking like a mix of Beyonce and Selina from "Gotham"? That is him. Just some guy crying in his fruit loops and trying to pull himself up by the boot straps.

Trust has to be earned in this case and I’m skeptically withholding my optimism for the draft. I like Gruden and feel even more excited about Mayock to balance him out so he can focus on coaching. There’s a lot to prove and Gruden is the first in line to work with Carr.

I’m tired of the uncertainty around Gruden’s offense and his QB’s ability to execute. I need to see some domination in scheme and in the eyes of this QB. No excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Imasmashu View Post
    Trust has to be earned in this case and I’m skeptically withholding my optimism for the draft. I like Gruden and feel even more excited about Mayock to balance him out so he can focus on coaching. There’s a lot to prove and Gruden is the first in line to work with Carr.

I’m tired of the uncertainty around Gruden’s offense and his QB’s ability to execute. I need to see some domination in scheme and in the eyes of this QB. No excuses.
    I think looking at the last few games, where Gruden was able to scheme 3 TD's for Lee Smith, that to me is enough evidence that Gruden can do a lot more with talent around Carr. We ran 4 TE's out there and they all contributed. You get him 3-4 WR2's on the roster he can do a lot with that. We have a lot of capital to get personnel in here, so hopefully Gruden can find the right matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderjohn622 View Post
    I think looking at the last few games, where Gruden was able to scheme 3 TD's for Lee Smith, that to me is enough evidence that Gruden can do a lot more with talent around Carr. We ran 4 TE's out there and they all contributed. You get him 3-4 WR2's on the roster he can do a lot with that. We have a lot of capital to get personnel in here, so hopefully Gruden can find the right matches.
    Yeah, man. I’m high on Carr’s potential with Gruden, but they have to win. Not only do they have to win, they have to dominate, show that progress next season. The prize to landing Gruden is supposed to be his scheme and coaching acumen. That acumen is expressed by his QB.

Cap space, multiple high draft picks, adversity in one year under the same offensive system to grow from.

No more excuses for Gruden. He’s a coach. Coach Carr up. No more excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by F.I.B. Savior View Post
    I will explain in detail my Raider brother, in the near near future!

Clown...You should apologize to everyone on this board immediately for being a dumb fu#k...