Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike Mayock isn't wasting any time in his new job

Mike Mayock isn't wasting any time in his new job

Yep! Passion and diligence for a man who is actually excited to make moves in his new role.

Note to self:
    Mayock:
    Stay away from all Alabama players. They all suck.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Note to self:
    Mayock:
    It's why i laugh at the draft GURUs that all have Williams as either 1 or 2 in this draft, i watched him get dominated against Georgia and i believe he made one play tonight, he's still a baby but NO THANK YOU.

I would however take a strong look at Josh Jacobs, he's got the potential to be a great back, and would be a great pick with either our chicago or dallas pick...just my two cents!

Quote Originally Posted by Oakr8der View Post
    It's why i laugh at the draft GURUs that all have Williams as either 1 or 2 in this draft, i watched him get dominated against Georgia and i believe he made one play tonight, he's still a baby but NO THANK YOU.

I would however take a strong look at Josh Jacobs, he's got the potential to be a great back, and would be a great pick with either our chicago or dallas pick...just my two cents!
    Wha!?
    I’d watch a few plays where Q didn’t put up any stats. He was getting double teamed a ton but still was moving the lineman around like a rag doll, or splitting double teams with his quickness.
    I won’t be mad if we pick someone else because I think DT is a solid spot on our team with the rookies & Ellis/Vandy coming back. But if we end up with Q, that guy is a difference maker. He’ll force lines to put extra blockers on him which of course opens up the game for everyone around him.

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    Note to self:
    Mayock:
    I like the 4 1st rounders From Alabama last year. Payne & Fitzpatrick are difference makers on D. Evans? Not sure, but Calvin Ridley? Damn, we need some good young WRs on our team like that

Williams was getting held and doubled all night - kid reminds me of Darrell Russell

If he is there we might take him or trade back imo ... I mean you can get Christian Wilkins with those later picks and he’s a stud as well ... value , value , value

i still like q or any of the top 3 prospects it not like we were dominant vs the run this yr and q is a difference maker,pile pusher and immovable wall whom can get after the qb with his power and quicks

ps with q in the middle we could lineup a combo of him at nt with hurst and pjhall/jelly if he still with us or hankins and go 3/4

The bama safety was disappointing...

Quote Originally Posted by rabidraider View Post
    The bama safety was disappointing...
    yes he was,this game hurt him a lot imo