Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mack the difference maker

No doubt about it there was an Amber Alert in Chicago yesterday looking for an individual who was mugged, wearing a blue jersey, and #52 on the front and back. What a pitiful performance, the Chicago GM had to be throwing up in his mouth.

Mack in chicago is like putting a Lamborghini motor in a car with no tires. Looks good, sounds good but your still missing key components to get on the road and when the salary starts hitting they will have to start selling parts. Mack would have been better served on a team like new england or another contender but no one wanted to pay him crazy money. Now he may end up like Suh, a hired gun with no real home or loyalty

What has Mayock done so far?

Quote Originally Posted by rawhead View Post
    What has Mayock done so far?
    Wrong thread?

I am pretty confident Chicago is plenty happy with the Mack trade. Everyone dogging Mack like he's the reason they lost. What Chicago may actually regret is trading 4 draft picks to move up 1 spot and draft Mitch Trubisky with the 2nd overall choice in the 2017 draft. Mack performed and we can argue all day if a DE/EDGE/pass rusher is worth the money, but he performed. We'll see what trade they end up actually regretting....

Quote Originally Posted by crizpynutz View Post
    I am pretty confident Chicago is plenty happy with the Mack trade. Everyone dogging Mack like he's the reason they lost. What Chicago may actually regret is trading 4 draft picks to move up 1 spot and draft Mitch Trubisky with the 2nd overall choice in the 2017 draft. Mack performed and we can argue all day if a DE/EDGE/pass rusher is worth the money, but he performed. We'll see what trade they end up actually regretting....
    mitch played very well in the game against the eagle made very tough throws all game long and looks like a franchise qb,mack is mack puts up stats and added a 2-3 wins to chicagos totals but cant make the difference,next yr way tougher schedule and back to 8-8 as green bay and viking right their ships

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    mitch played very well in the game against the eagle made very tough throws all game long and looks like a franchise qb,mack is mack puts up stats and added a 2-3 wins to chicagos totals but cant make the difference,next yr way tougher schedule and back to 8-8 as green bay and viking right their ships
    He played okay that game, however with no running game and 1 TD he didn't win the game. The FG miss still could have pushed them on obviously; I was speaking in general about the season, Mitch T's performance was on par with Carr this year and had a much more talented cast than the Raiders did. He needs to step up his game big time next year with as you said, a tougher schedule and raised expectations.

I had a paragraph on Mack, the trade, etc. but honestly, he's gone. I want to move on at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by mstrbass2000 View Post
    not worthy of highest paid player,cause when they needed him most he didn't do squat
    LOL Yes!!!!!